Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

The chains though...

Either she requested it and they actually approved or Lou Lou is playing with us (using the “drama” to their advantage now in a desperate attempt to stack $$$ before the hearing...

I bet the Platinum album happens tbh Times are tough, people need entertainment, we’ve clearly shown interest In the album, they have plenty of already recorded tracks..  this is their limited window to take advantage... will they?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

We asked for the original Make Me video too Britney :chrissy:

That's exactly what I was thinking, because the new cover is basically her acknowledging that the David LaChapelle work still exists and could see the light of day.  So it got me thinking what she would do if Glory reached #1 again...

Anyways, maybe this is just me feeling guilty for leaking the first clip of MM's original video :teigen:

• Love 2

I’m literally OBSESSED with this cover! I’m sorry, but if they released this cover and dropped the C-ship prior to Glory’s release it would have went straight to #1 on buzz alone. The symbolism, the BODY. Like this just may be me being a psychotic fan... but this is truly a piece of art. The chains make this cover so much more meaningful.. granted she was still under the cship but I think we can all agree Glory Era was a return to form in so many ways for her and a lot of that was an ease on restraints back in 2016. Her team needs to get the **** out of her way. She knows what she’s doing 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

So, the reports about this cover being a thank you for the iTunes No. 1 are accurate.

I'm casting further doubts about the "platinum edition" coming next week then. That's more than her team has ever done in a decade. Why would they do all that just because fans got the album to the top of the iTunes chart? Sounds like wishful thinking on a fan's part. Plus, we all know how these "insider" claims tend to go.

As much as I want a "platinum edition", I don't think it will happen either. If they were going to do a new version, wouldn't they have kept the old cover art on the already released versions, then put the new artwork on the rerelease? (and not put new artwork on the old version of the album). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BreakTheCircus said:

As much as I want a "platinum edition", I don't think it will happen either. If they were going to do a new version, wouldn't they have kept the old cover art on the already released versions, then put the new artwork on the rerelease? (and not put new artwork on the old version of the album). 

Maybe they have a new cover for a deluxe/platinum/re-release version of the album that'll be up next week, and they made this one to create buzz.

I'm reaching I know but I want new music :katycry:

I still wonder why the deluxe version wasn't updated tho.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, breaktheice2395 said:

What are you talking about 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmlnZTmMWmA

That is a compilation of clips for the LaChapelle version that was recorded. It's not the finished video. You can see it's slightly incoherent. There's been a thread of the issues before, there are many, but in short it's clearly missing scenes, video effects and it doesn't make much sense.

I believe it would have, should the missing scenes have been included. Some simply weren't (there's a video that leaked during recording). LaChapelle also made a post on instagram saying that some of the footage was his, but it was never completed. Such a shame, it looked great!

• Like 3