Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney is wow on that cover.
it was evident that it was leaked by RCA
This means that she has tried for years to be out of guardianship/conservatorship (no, now because she wants to get pregnant).
B. breaks the chains.

As I pointed out, Circus was a successful comeback after all her struggles (No matter the lashings she got from 2006-early 2008, she did get a comeback and she was contractually obligated to do tour)

There should have been a hiatus after Circus.  Coming back more medicated, and so much older (This was not natural aging whatsoever) was unacceptable.

Her endeavors cannot be supported until this conservatorship is over.  I do think she needed something in late 2007/early 2008, but to exploit her and her fans after Circus with Femme Fatale performing, Xfactor personality Britney JEan, promising to do the "most dancing she's ever done" for VEgas  when she should have had a hiatus through all of that to come back to perform at a better level was wrong.  The scum have never given an explanation for all this.

• Like 2

So, the reports about this cover being a thank you for the iTunes No. 1 are accurate.

I'm casting further doubts about the "platinum edition" coming next week then. That's more than her team has ever done in a decade. Why would they do all that just because fans got the album to the top of the iTunes chart? Sounds like wishful thinking on a fan's part. Plus, we all know how these "insider" claims tend to go.

• Love 1
  • Like 2