Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

5 minutes ago, henrybjones said:

Ahh that’s perfect! Thank you ♥️ Is there a way to download it or shall I find something to rip it with.

It’s awesome quality - thanks for taking the time to message 🙏🏻

Check your DMs :duh:

• Love 1

Flawless look, flawless cover....:gloriascary: too bad everything good from Make Me was scrapped and we ended up having that tragic hot mess of a video and a screenshot as an Album Cover, and the watered down chroeo:barbie:

So can we expect a re-release or it is just a random thing? It's probably her evil team hoping that more people will buy the album with this little present after it went to one on some charts:wonka:

4 hours ago, privacycvnt said:

Her in chains at a time like this.. omggg 

That would be shocking to people if they knew her story and situation. People would be talking about the album and Glory would Finally have it’s Big Era Moment... 4 years later is better than never. Might as well  simultaneously release 3rd singles for BJ AND Glory.  :jj:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That would be shocking to people if they knew her story and situation. People would be talking about the album and Glory would Finally have it’s Big Era Moment... 4 years later is better than never. Might as well release simultaneously release 3rd singles for BJ AND Glory.  :jj:

Now THATS an idea!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Flawless look, flawless cover....:gloriascary: too bad everything good from Make Me was scrapped and we ended up having that tragic hot mess of a video and a screenshot as an Album Cover, and the watered down chroeo:barbie:

So can we expect a re-release or it is just a random thing? It's probably her evil team hoping that more people will buy the album with this little present after it went to one on some charts:wonka:

This was RCA’s doing I doubt it has anything to do with her team.

Anyways there is a rumor it’s being re-released with 3 new songs but who knows 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, diegofs said:

An album should be certified Platinum in order to have a Platinum Edition, no?

is glory certified platinum??

Certify it gold and then call it the “Gold Edition” then? :P It fits better aesthetically anyways.  

2 minutes ago, MWLJ said:

Variety says it’s not a reissue: Here

Though, I do wonder how Britney could have just done it “on her own”?

sources say that “she just kinda did it on her own” as a way to thank fans for re-supporting “Glory,” 

:o

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

I think I still have the solo version somewhere. I downloaded it back when the album leaked.

Same, I had it on my iTunes. I changed laptops last year but my iTunes library is backed up on my OneDrive.