Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

I think it's best for them NOT to update the cover of the DELUXE Edition for now. In that way, people won't be confused which version to buy!
It can still be half explicit and the non-explicit one. But this is much better compared to people getting confused which of the FOUR versions to buy. Hahaha!

TODAY IS ONE OF THE HAPPIEST DAYS BEING A BRITNEY FAN!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, maquisl said:

That's a good question. Probably they talked with David after Glory peaked to #1 the other day and he agreed to give them one picture. But I'm curious about this. 

And I agree, my bet is that Team B ***** up things.

I hope he gave them the whole photoshoot, and hopefully when/if UO does a vinyl they can have a nice back cover and a nice inside cover too that matches the front cover. 

• Like 2

How the hell did Glory go from having the worst album cover to the best album cover in her discography?  We finally get a full body shot as an album cover. The message behind the image (being chained, even while outside, while posing in a 'i'm free' pose).

I'm SHOOK.  

EXhbn64WsAAITf1?format=jpg&name=small

I don't think any other artist has changed their album cover years after it was released without re-releasing it.
Then again, Glory has been changed twice now on all their streaming services (first to replace Slumber Party with the Tinashe version, now the cover itself).

ICONIC af.

I wonder if Dave LaChappelle gave her the rights back to the photo after seeing the album rise and the #FreeBritney movement (which he publicly supported).

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I know it's probably OCD of me but it really annoys me to see a new cover on the same album even tho I hate the original cover.   What's wrong with me?  Lol

It's just a proof that everything can get fixed, if they only want it, even if takes 4 years

Now they need to fix the MM video lol 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4