Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

This is exciting! Britney still slays, she's still a queen, she's still iconic without trying! I hope she gets well in her personal life because she's still dope. What a great album cover for what in my opinion is her best body of work, it's every bit as satisfying as the album. Good job, Britney! Such an original.

• Love 4

Updated Rankings Of Album Covers

1.) Glory (2020) - the CONCEPT I LIVE. the chains AMAZING. the pose AMAZING. the outfit AMAZING. the location AMAZING. Hands down and quite easily the BEST cover in her entire discography....if only it was released on time. 

2.) Blackout - Ik many hate this cover, and I originally did too, but over the years it’s become iconic, and after really staring at it, I love the bad ***** energy it gives off, and Britney with black hair is always a serve. 

3.) In The Zone - I love the blue filtering, and she looks so effortlessly stunning. The blue filter makes it seem like she’s in another zone. 

4.) Oops - Iconic, the power this cover exudes, it’s so iconic, I love the pose, I love everything about it....except the logo which is very early 2000s (but then again it was released in the early 2000s so I can’t fault it for that)

5.) Circus - Britney looks very Doll like here, it’s really pretty, but you can tell how much effort her team airbrushed her. It’s still cute tho.

6.) Britney Jean - while this one tends to be one of the more praised ones, idk it never clicked with me, I find Britney to look beautiful, but there’s just more to be desired. I don’t like the neon logo either. 

7.) Baby One More Time (Pink) - It’s cute and obviously iconic nowadays, there’s nothing really wrong with it, but there are just better covers that came later in her career. 

8.) Femme Fatale - Boring, generic cover with no concept. She looked good tho, but her hair looks messy and the pose is boring. 

9.) Britney - I hate the filtering they put on this cover. Period. 

Shoutout to My Prerogative which I would’ve placed in between Circus and BJ. She looks hot, but the background is boring.

• Love 1

This cover is incredible.  It’s amazing how much this elevates this album. 
I hope her record notices how much buzz Britney still carries in 2020. They should back Britney out of the c-ship. Imagine her 10th album will be so iconic with the right backing. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MoonMan said:

sources say that “she just kinda did it on her own” as a way to thank fans for re-supporting “Glory,” 

:o

Spoiler

Lou could be trying to make us think that it was Britney’s idea so that we could think that she’s free to make her own decisions so we could stop the free Britney movement.

9 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Glory is #19 on iTunes:makeitrain:

Just saw it went up another spot!  So great!  All I want is for Glory to have outsold BJ...which MUST be her worst-selling album.  Anyone know how far off is Glory from reaching BJ’s sales...or has it already passed it?

6 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

So how did they get the rights to release it now? I bet the issue was with Team B and David, not Britney herself. 

That's a good question. Probably they talked with David after Glory peaked to #1 the other day and he agreed to give them one picture. But I'm curious about this. 

And I agree, my bet is that Team B ***** up things.

• Like 3