Louney Bin Taylor Buys 33 Domains Related to Ending CONservatorship *UPDATE*

C0CKy

• Super Mods
Just now, Winter _90 said:

and Weinstein had much more power than Lou aspires to have.

Right? No one thought he could be taken down but it took a brave girl and reporter that didn’t care about their reputation and also for the New York Times to have the guts to print it. You never know which is why I believe in spreading the word because what if someone in a power position is motivated to do something? People still think she’s crazy so they don’t know any better.

and I don’t blame Britney, knowing her situation is very tricky to be doing anything  so I get why she is playing along. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Does she own loumtaylorisa*****.com? :gagasmile:

She might after she reads this thread. I’ll keep you updated.

Ain’t no mountain high enough, ain’t no river wide enough, ain’t no desert hot enough to keep me off her a ss baby. (If you know this reference, Jordan will give you 20 bonus points.)

SewG.gif

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

I'm so confused. Are these actual websites? :urite:

She buys the domains so no one can create websites using them. She's a f*&king psychopath :miley: 

(The contents of my post are based on allegations and are not known to be factual. This is pure speculation and opinion. Don't come for me, Tri Star lawyers) :katyfrog:

17 minutes ago, Damon said:

She buys the domains so no one can create websites using them. She's a f*&king psychopath :miley: 

(The contents of my post are based on allegations and are not known to be factual. This is pure speculation and opinion. Don't come for me, Tri Star lawyers) :katyfrog:

Is she that bored :makeitrain:

I remember some people like Pigrez Hilton, tried to defend this woman saying she has no involvement with the conservatorship and never even worked directly with the Spears family. Suuure

- Robin, her best friend/maybelover, worked for years as Britney assistant. Not only Robin, several other people somehow connected to Lou worked with Brit since the beginning of conservatorship: producers, feat artists, hairstylist, designers, choreographers, dancers, etc...

- Jamie Lynn worships Lou like God or something. Lou and her hubby Rob, the one who has the power to cure gays, act like JL daughters are from their family.

now Lou desperately shows how the word "conservatorship" triggers her. Yet she has nothing to do with It?

Jamie is a problem, but Lou is ten times worse. It doesn't matter who is legally in charge, that woman is there and that's what counts. She is the one making some of more important decisions for the Spears family.

ALL this scenario reminds me of a cult. Ari Aster should be the one to do a movie about Britney lol.

27 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I remember some people like Pigrez Hilton, tried to defend this woman saying she has no involvement with the conservatorship and never even worked directly with the Spears family. Suuure

- Robin, her best friend/maybelover, worked for years as Britney assistant. Not only Robin, several other people somehow connected to Lou worked with Brit since the beginning of conservatorship: producers, feat artists, hairstylist, designers, choreographers, dancers, etc...

- Jamie Lynn worships Lou like God or something. Lou and her hubby Rob, the one who has the power to cure gays, act like JL daughters are from their family.

now Lou desperately shows how the word "conservatorship" triggers her. Yet she has nothing to do with It?

Jamie is a problem, but Lou is ten times worse. It doesn't matter who is legally in charge, that woman is there and that's what counts. She is the one making some of more important decisions for the Spears family.

ALL this scenario reminds me of a cult. Ari Aster should be the one to do a movie about Britney lol.

Ironically Robin wasn't an assistant everyone always assumed she was because she was always on B's tail, when in reality she's a tri-star employed handler who's just there to watch Brit. I saw her (& Larry) in person in Austin, TX and her energy was so disgustingly dark

Archived