Louney Bin Taylor Buys 33 Domains Related to Ending CONservatorship *UPDATE*

C0CKy

13 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Ironically Robin wasn't an assistant everyone always assumed she was because she was always on B's tail, when in reality she's a tri-star employed handler who's just there to watch Brit. I saw her (& Larry) in person in Austin, TX and her energy was so disgustingly dark

Ugh i'm so sorry u had to see that creepy woman. 

I remember some fans saying she looked them like they had diseases. So awful!

Yeah, I also think Robin was way more than a simple assistant. I mentioned that because that's how they showed her, as Britney assistant.

Robin connection with Lou seems very strong, it's almost like Lou put herself to be there watching Britney through her friend. :decisions:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

If the name "Lindsay Lohan" is copyrighted then she can absolutely sue :lostney:

Exactly. I’ve got someone who’s going to talk to her tomorrow. It’s like 6 AM in Dubai right now so she’s asleep. 

12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Ironically Robin wasn't an assistant everyone always assumed she was because she was always on B's tail, when in reality she's a tri-star employed handler who's just there to watch Brit. I saw her (& Larry) in person in Austin, TX and her energy was so disgustingly dark

omg were you at the show in 2018? I was there too!

• 2 months later...

Archived