Which was the best and worst album and era of Britney vocally?

puresin_rg

We all know Britney doesn’t sing live and only sings live a few parts as her baby nasal voice is very hard to keep up entire time..Plus her killer dance choreo in past

I think her Oops era was the best vocally where she fully adapted to the baby voice and it didn’t damage her voice too much

And era wise I don’t know much but ofcourse i would go with Britney Jean era..Where she wasn’t even singing and plus her piece of me performances weren’t that great..

Album wise I would again say it has to be Oops :)  Because it does showcase her vocal talent with many songs not to forget Where are U Now which should have been a single 

And ofcourse vocally her worst album for me would be Britney Jean cause it’s too much autotune and ofcourse it was Mysh in most parts so 😬

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her worst album vocally is Femme Fetale. The heavy filters and autotune :tina:

Several songs sound like they were recorded in a bathroom. It was also her least challenging vocally.

Im going with Oops as her best because it was her last album where she regularly sung live. BOMT has good vocals too but is a little less polished. Her runs on the album are great and Where Are You Now showed she was more that just some pop tart, she had the pipes to back it up too. That song still blows me away when she starts that last chorus run :scalped:

I disagree with people saying Blackout had her worst vocals. 

In Blackout you can actually listen to a mixture of Britney's baby voice and deep voice (Break the Ice, Perfect Lover).

And yes.. worst is definitely Femme Fatale. When the album first came out I remember I didn't like the sound of her voice AT ALL. But I got used to it because some songs are really catchy. 

Well, this is a tricky question. :imacat:

She improved a lot during Oops and Britney but it wasn't showing cause she had so much choreography when performing live. In Baby era, her vocals during her live performances were better because she had to half *** her dancing so she could sing properly. Oops and Britney technically was her vocal peak but it was buried under the lipsyncing and on the rare occasion that she sings live, she's out of breath because of the full on choreography. But we have receipts to show that Oops and Britney are her vocal peak. :barbie:

Both albums got nominated at the Grammys for two vocal performance categories. 

* Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for Oops!...I Did It Again
* Best Pop Vocal Album

* Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for my stan song Overprotected
* Best Pop Vocal Album for Britney

Even though it’s not my fave album by her, BOMT has some of her best vocals because she was able to use her deeper voice in songs such as Soda Pop, Thinkin’ About You, Email My Heart etc. 
I think we all know which album is the worst lol... but other than that album, her vocals in Femme Fatale are quite processed. 

best: baby and oops.

and it might be an unpopular opinion but I love her vocals on circus.I'm in love with her vocals on blur.and quicksand (I know we hear lady gaga a lot, especially on the choruses but britney's vocals are beautiful too even though we can't hear her very clearly) and rock boy and rock me in...also my baby.:tongueney: her vocals on blackout are good, too.

worst: femme fatale and britney jean.

12 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

BOMT has good vocals too but is a little less polished. Her runs on the album are great and Where Are You Now showed she was more that just some pop tart, she had the pipes to back it up too. That song still blows me away when she starts that last chorus run :scalped:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oops was definitely the best 

"where are you nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :katybelt:"

wasn't this song recorded for BOMT and was scrapped so they ended up putting it on OIDIA? I thought I read that somewhere 

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

second best:

"now I can just enjoy the riiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii IIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEE :katybelt:

:miley:

the OP said Britney, not other singers

Archived