Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

6 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

is there such job? captions assistant? :mcorangu: guys this is such a reach

its our gurl posting and its plain obvious like i can hear her actually saying those words 

It's really hard for me to know what to think anymore, but I think what makes it really suspicious is when they delete and repost with the exact same caption, like they have it prepared somewhere else and they just copy it, or if it was one of those scheduled posts (I don't know if Instagram has that, like Facebook). I mean, we all know Britney has never been very tech savvy, unless she's learned these past couple of years, which would be weird given all the things we've heard about the restrictions she has with phones and internet (which we cannot confirm either). 

• Like 1

Ok here’s a theory no one posted about:

She wants c-ship to end. Psychiatrist Told her to forgive and move on (cause jt maybe the one of the reason of her depression in past). And with this move she showed the world (and her Psychiatrist who will talk about Britneys stability in court) that she moved on :yaknow:

So praising him in comment doesn’t really means that he’s genius. It means that Britney can say it if she wants to.

So Britney is genius and you know nothing :wigsnatched:

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

As far as we know, she was the one who cheated, So ...... 

-Justin was unfaithful to her during almost the entire relationship (in fact, there are photographs in 2000 with several girls).
-Justin told a private and personal topic in the press for his own benefits.
-Justin insulted, sold, and humiliated Britney on a sentimental, emotional, ******, and professional level.

-Britney was probably unfaithful to Justin with Wade but there is not a single image, not a single comment, or a lack of respect at the public level.

-If anyone has to apologize, it's called Justin Timberlake.

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

-Justin was unfaithful to her during almost the entire relationship (in fact, there are photographs in 2000 with several girls).
-Justin insulted, sold, and humiliated Britney on a sentimental, emotional, ******, and professional level.

-Britney was probably unfaithful to Justin with Wade but there is not a single image, not a single comment, or a lack of respect at the public level.

If all that is true, he must be grateful that she even pronounce his name ! 

Glad she chose the forgiving path !

• Like 3

I don’t buy it! I’m pretty sure Britney isn’t posting on Instagram or somewhere else because she doesn’t have access to the internet. Imagine if she had, what she might have done already. So I don’t believe any of her recent posts are from her.  

I actually think it was a smart choice by her team to make a post which would stir controversy and guarantees a lot of media coverage exactly on the first anniversary of the #freebritney movement. Her team was scared for stories and new facts coming up.  

And her teeth... hm isn’t it obvious? You see those teeth, her weird behavior bouncing from one foot to the other, looking nervous and uncomfortable all the time, being confused and having loss of memory ... to me, these are all signs of **** abuse. We all know Britney had a past with *****. It’s also confirmed by court documents. We also know her dad forced her to take medication she didn’t want to take.

I love Britney and adore her so much. But honestly I have a very dark theory on my own about her unique situation. I think Britney’s still taking *****/ medication. I’m convinced Britney is getting her daily doses right from her team. That’s why she can be easily controlled by them. Britney’s doing whatever they want to get the *****/ medication because she‘s already addicted to them. I think she’s the victim in this whole situation, because they forced her to take it and now she’s addicted to whatever they gave her.

I know some of you will hate me now, but I won’t close my eyes for the things happening right in front of my eyes... 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, RobdaSilva said:

I don’t buy it! I’m pretty sure Britney isn’t posting on Instagram or somewhere else because she doesn’t have access to the internet. Imagine if she had, what she might have done already. So I don’t believe any of her recent posts are from her.  

I actually think it was a smart choice by her team to make a post which would stir controversy and guarantees a lot of media coverage exactly on the first anniversary of the #freebritney movement. Her team was scared for stories and new facts coming up.  

And her teeth... hm isn’t it obvious? You see those teeth, her weird behavior bouncing from one foot to the other, looking nervous and uncomfortable all the time, being confused and having loss of memory ... to me, these are all signs of **** abuse. We all know Britney had a past with *****. It’s also confirmed by  court documents. We also know her dad forced her to take medication she didn’t want to take.

I love Britney and adore her so much. But honestly I have a very dark theory on my own about her unique situation. I think Britney’s still taking *****. I’m convinced Britney is getting her daily doses right from her team. That’s why she can be easily controlled by them. Britney’s doing whatever they want to get the ***** because she‘s already addicted to them.   

I know some of you will hate me now, but I won’t close my eyes for the things happening right in front of my eyes... 

it's because of the ***** ... and her side effects just like the burns she had in the past.

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Many of u need to get a ******* life, y’all are way to obsessed with this woman, not a single one of you know her personally, saying she’d never speak this way of an ex, how do u know, did she tell you?? People change, stop speaking for her as if u are her or a personal friend or a family member... YA’LL ARE NONE OF THOSE THINGS!!! 

This! All these responses “she’d never talk about Justin like this.” All she did was say they had a breakup. Basically beating people to the punch of writing it all in her comments. That seems like she is self-aware, but people are turning it into all these conspiracies. It’s so strange. Like, imagine how she feels if this is really her posting?? Her fans think her genuine personality is someone else’s. That would make me so sad.

• Like 1

HAHA love it. So much nostalgia for the late 90’s and early noughties - Britney & Justin were THE couple! So it’s fun that Britney has made a nod to that and also talking so openly about Justin after so many years! The gossip magazines dream! They’ll get at least 5 years mileage  out of this lol

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's really hard for me to know what to think anymore, but I think what makes it really suspicious is when they delete and repost with the exact same caption, like they have it prepared somewhere else and they just copy it, or if it was one of those scheduled posts (I don't know if Instagram has that, like Facebook). I mean, we all know Britney has never been very tech savvy, unless she's learned these past couple of years, which would be weird given all the things we've heard about the restrictions she has with phones and internet (which we cannot confirm either). 

yeah i agree everything is so suspicious nowadays and we dont know for sure. She must have some control over her insta but they probably monitor and edit her posts if its not "appropriate" by there "standards" 

• Like 4
On 4/16/2020 at 12:51 PM, Daxx said:

She's literally mouthing the words, don't be so dramatic.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:33 AM, JordanMiller said:

She's mouthing the lyrics "put your filthy hands all over me" even though it doesn't sync up to the music. She was indeed playing "Filthy."

HonestNaiveEidolonhelvum-mobile.mp4

Best Wendy Williams Tea GIFs | Gfycat

Are we talking about the same video? o.O In the first one Britney is not even moving her lips... :heresthetea: not even once :mhm: and only in the second one she mouthed something for 1-2 seconds that looks a little bit like "hands on me" ... (but a lot of you said that she was mouthing clearly "filthy" lyrics when we only had that first video and she clearly wasn't... :calculating: ) I'm confused...

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Yeah cause Britney talking **** about him in Chaotic was just nice behavior? She was guilty and admitted it.