Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 years later...

OIDIA, ITZ and Blackout are her objective best, with Britney being 4th, Glory 5th and Circus 6th

Then there's a gap, FF > BOMT 

Circus' OFU and Unusual You are her best ballads along with Everytime, it's just that the album is very ill-paced and was clearly rushed. Mannequin is better than any album track from Glory or Britney too, imo.

Blackout, ITZ, Oops.

Blackout and ITZ are her best. Oops is the most perfect album of pure pop music that almost every song could be a single.

The Britney album is 4th. It has that mix of more adult Britney, but doesn't stray too far away from the pure pop songs she was known for.

After that, her music moved away from having that "Britney sound". The Circus album was close to it, though, but still had that slightly off vibe.

7 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The shade to BOMT being not mentioned:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Well it has some of the worst songs she's ever made.

Soda Pop

Thinkin About You

I Will Still Love You

Honestly Autumn Goodbye should have been on the standard edition replacing Soda Pop and it should have been a single instead of From The Bottom Of My Broken Tvvat.

Deep In My Heart > I Will Still Love suing Lou

I'm So bi-Curious > Thinking About baptizing Lou for ten minutes straight

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Well it has some of the worst songs she's ever made.

Soda Pop

Thinkin About You

I Will Still Love You

Honestly Autumn Goodbye should have been on the standard edition replacing Soda Pop and it should have been a single instead of From The Bottom Of My Broken Tvvat.

Deep In My Heart > I Will Still Love suing Lou

I'm So bi-Curious > Thinking About baptizing Lou for ten minutes straight

Blasphemy! Soda Pop is literally better than half of circus 

• Love 1