Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

My personal Fave is  Baby - Oops! - Britney . They’re her OG Pop Trilogy. I Love & Live for Britney at her best pop peak. The music in those iconic first three albums speaks to me. But I would say for a career all over it should go to to ITZ / Blackout / Glory !!!!  :airpls:   :crying1:   :clap:

WHY EVERYONE FORGET CIRCUS AND FF :crying3:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

The Britney Jean erasure... :nyschool:

Spoiler

Is 100% justified :queenflopga:

Spoiler

Maybe even ********* :makeup:

Blackout, In the Zone, and Glory for sure are the trinity, in my humble opinion. :schoolingtime: OIDIA is definitely fighting the other girls to knock one of them out of the trinity. :pika: And I just feel really bad for Circus. Like, she had bops, music videos, a tour... and I feel like it’s forgotten. :tiffsniffle:

In reality, maybe the real trinity is the 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s. Legendary albums in each decade. Not many of the other girls can relate :queenflopga:

In The Zone still brings the feel, Blackout still sounds current and Glory still tastes like the finest champagne :qtbrit:

Tho, I hold Oops and Circus dearly. Oops is a 2000's pop masterpiece and Circus was the album that made me a stan. :hiii:

All of her 8 albums are M-E-M-O-R-A-B-L-E, I just resent the 5 years hiatus she took from Femme Fatale to Glory, it was like the dark age to me. If it wasnt for Work *****, a non-album single, I would have died of anticipation :demi:

• 2 weeks later...