Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i can never decide between glory, britney, and circus to round it out (alongside blackout and itz ofc) :sickofu:

britney would probably had they not combined the original shock your mind concept with the crossroads soundtrack. the crossroads song are either good but could've been replaced with the more personal tracks she recorded (i love rock n roll) OR are ok but don't fit at all (inagnyaw), or sound a little too teen (cinderella, bombastic love). overprotected is the one that actually can fit well, though the darkchild version would've better. the album would've been more cohesive, with britney writing credits on almost all songs, and a full on coming-of-age concept in swing. feel like the original title would've gotten railed on tho

circus i think is the sonically strongest of the three i debate for third spot but she obviously didn't have as much to do w that album. i believe she had plenty to do w itz, blackout, glory, and britney, but this one is in the half of the albums that feel like she was there mainly to do vocals then go dance to it, rather than a product of britney's artistry. she also didn't like change the game with it as much, it didn't feel like anyone was really copying circus nor that it set new precedents like itz, britney, blackout, oops, even femme fatale and bomt (not glory bc ain't nobody copying it sadly lmfao), it felt like "blackout, but with britney's management making it more radio friendly"

glory i can't decide on bc the era got underserved by her ******* team, and i wish she had put the 6 bonus tracks on the main version and pushed some of the tracks on the normal version out (except maybe liar). also the ****ery with the cover and rollout and original make me video...it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and makes it feel more lame.

4 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

i can never decide between glory, britney, and circus to round it out (alongside blackout and itz ofc) :sickofu:

britney would probably had they not combined the original shock your mind concept with the crossroads soundtrack. the crossroads song are either good but could've been replaced with the more personal tracks she recorded (i love rock n roll) OR are ok but don't fit at all (inagnyaw), or sound a little too teen (cinderella, bombastic love). overprotected is the one that actually can fit well, though the darkchild version would've better. the album would've been more cohesive, with britney writing credits on almost all songs, and a full on coming-of-age concept in swing. feel like the original title would've gotten railed on tho

circus i think is the sonically strongest of the three i debate for third spot but she obviously didn't have as much to do w that album. i believe she had plenty to do w itz, blackout, glory, and britney, but this one is in the half of the albums that feel like she was there mainly to do vocals then go dance to it, rather than a product of britney's artistry. she also didn't like change the game with it as much, it didn't feel like anyone was really copying circus nor that it set new precedents like itz, britney, blackout, oops, even femme fatale and bomt (not glory bc ain't nobody copying it sadly lmfao), it felt like "blackout, but with britney's management making it more radio friendly"

glory i can't decide on bc the era got underserved by her ******* team, and i wish she had put the 6 bonus tracks on the main version and pushed some of the tracks on the normal version out (except maybe liar). also the ****ery with the cover and rollout and original make me video...it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and makes it feel more lame.

4 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

can't decide on bc the era got underserved by her ******* team, and i wish she had put the 6 bonus tracks on the main version and pushed some of the tracks on the normal version out (except maybe liar). also the ****ery with the cover and rollout and original make me video...it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and makes it feel more lame

I will never forgive RCA and her team and how badly they treated such a good album, that could have been her second comeback:crying3:they truly messed that era. Man I miss JIVE!:(this era could have given the GP an artistic perspective towards her like for Madonna ray of light or confessions of dance floor.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You mean when will self titled 2013.  :barbie:

Chillin With You, regardless of who recorded it (:tiffdrink:) is one of her most personal songs about her her having fun with her sister :tiffdrink:

Work B describes hos hard she worked throughout her career to get where she is now :tiffdrink:

Perfume is about "that insecure feeling we all have felt at some point" :tiffdrink:

It Should Be Easy talks about how relationships shouldn't be so complicated :tiffdrink:

Body Ache is about how much she enjoys dancing :tiffdrink:

Tik Tik Boom, well she can't get no satisfaction :tiffdrink:

Passenger is britney tired of taking the wheel and is ready to find someone whom she can trust to lead her way :tiffdrink:

Brightest Morning Star is a song dedicated to her kids/god :tiffdrink:

Hold On Tight is self explanatory :tiffdrink:

Most Personal album indeed :tiffdrink:

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Chaotic EP does not have one skip and it has her most personal songs in there, including a self-written ballad :tiffdrink: When will self titled? :tiffdrink:

omg actually you kind of did somethin here...chaotic ep was hot they should've tagged on some unreleased material

everybody blink your lights, party from the left to right :lollipop:

it's kind of incredible, she's so unpredictable :idkney:

don't you run too fast my dear, why don't you stop, just stop and listen to your tears, they're all you've got :crying1:

it's kind of hard, to find the entrance, you'll need some juice but you'll love it once you get in :brit2016:

they should've just combined gh:mp and chaotic and released an album omg imagine

my prerogative + do somethin' + i've just begun

+ chaotic + mona lisa + over to you now + someday

:thirsty:

3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

As longest it doesn't have Britney anywhere near it I am good.

So Itz>>> Bo>>>Glory>>>God Fatale in noparticual order

Bonus

Her Discography trash is Britney and Myah Jean

:makeup:

your posts and lack of taste are giving me a headache..no.png 

please do us all a favor and log OUT no.png 

• Haha 1