Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are there any? :haha: I mean like I said I’ll listen to all of her albums but how this could be top three is unfathomable :haha: unless someone grew up with it like a baby stan then I’ll let them have their moment :imok:

Chile there's like a new thread created just hours ago. And trust there are FF stans and plenty of them on stan Twitter. :haha:

• Haha 2

I feel like Britney would have been a better album if Crossroads received its own proper soundtrack. I know it's a fan favorite but I feel like it seriously lack cohesion. Going from sounds like Slave and Boys to Not a Girl and Cinderella is just so....bleh. Don't get me wrong, I like the majority of the tracks on their own but as a body of work the album has never been my favorite. If Brit got her way with Blow Your Mind I think things would've been better.

ITZ, Blackout, and Glory are all special to me. Those are pure pop perfection.

But Oops? Oops is SUPERIOR and doesn't have to be involved in a trinity because OOPS IS THAT *****

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You have become tied to the name Britney Jean and it’s not part of your trinity :wow: make it make sense Pokeymanz :haha:

:haha:

I've never said it was my favorite. I only say that it's good. It depends though, I can't really rank them, but I can separate them in groups of 3

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Britney
  3. Glory
    (those don't change, so far)

4. Britney Jean
  5. Circus
  6. In the Zone
    (those DO change from time to time between those positions)

7. ...Baby One More Time
  8. Femme Fatale
  9. Blackout
    (BOMT and FF may change, but Blackout always remains at the bottom)

With that said, there's another misconception of me when people think I don't like Blackout. I do like it, it's just my least favorite :yaknow:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha:

I've never said it was my favorite. I only say that it's good. It depends though, I can't really rank them, but I can separate them in groups of 3

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Britney
  3. Glory
    (those don't change, so far)

4. Britney Jean
  5. Circus
  6. In the Zone
    (those DO change from time to time between those positions)

7. ...Baby One More Time
  8. Femme Fatale
  9. Blackout
    (BOMT and FF may change, but Blackout always remains at the bottom)

With that said, there's another misconception of me when people think I don't like Blackout. I do like it, it's just my least favorite :yaknow:

I respect that because I’m the same way and listen to all of her albums. Just cause one is my least favorite doesn’t mean I don’t like listening to it :katycream: but for my favorites I do feel strongly about them :yesplease:

• Like 3

Honestly, i like the oops I didn’t it again album I mean how can’t u ignore it when when u have tracks like where are you now, oidia, stronger, and lucky:bwink: but the album honestly sounds like one song that isn’t 40 minutes long :zoomzoom:

Anyways I choosed Britney-in the zone- blackout and it was most voted one:saycheese:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lock the thread before the Blackout stans arrive :imok: 

These disrespectful b itches I swear...... :nochillbrit:
* drags him by the skull out of the thread *

Her discography is FLAWLESS. Flaws? Found: NONE. As in, no flaws. But ITZ, Blackout, Glory. DUH.

• Love 1