Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/6/2020 at 10:34 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

These are the three holy trinities I see most frequently so Exhale, let's decide -- what is Britney's definitive and ULTIMATE Holy Trinity? If for whatever reason, you don't see your trinity on the poll, choose other and post below. xoxo :queenriri:

The Ultimate Holy Trinity:

1. Oops!...I Did It Again - a STELLAR bubblegum pop album that set the tone and laid the formula for early 2000s pop. Cohesive af without skipping a beat. Her only album where practically every song could have been a smash-hit single. Not to mention, VOCALS. 

2. Britney - another stellar coming-of-age pop album with a string of hits and catchy tunes. Probably her most personal album to date. Production-wise, this is probably her strongest. The mastering is phenomenal and you can tell the producers who were involved invested a lot of time to make it sound as polished as can be. 

3. In The Zone - this is Britney at her artistic prime. While there are some missteps on the album that come to mind like BNG and the vocals on Shadow, it is overall one of her strongest. This album had potential to be her best had some of it not felt so rushed but overall, it's still in her top 3 and one of the greatest pop albums of the 2000s. 

:staysalty:

holy-trinity.jpg

FF was snubbed…it should make the cut

I think the lack of cohesiveness in the Britney album is being misunderstood.

The fact that it has so many different styles and musical influences was because she wanted to show that she wouldn't just stick to the bubblegum pop and that she actually wanted to experiment and try different things because of how versatile she is as a woman and as an artist.

I think the whole point of the album was to mix it up (in comparison to Oops and Baby) and for it to be different styles, no ?

So yeah for me the trinity is Britney, ITZ and Blackout. For me those represent her essence as an artist and seems to be the material where she had the most creative freedom.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think the lack of cohesiveness in the Britney album is being misunderstood.

The fact that it has so many different styles and musical influences was because she wanted to show that she wouldn't just stick to the bubblegum pop and that she actually wanted to experiment and try different things because of how versatile she is as a woman and as an artist.

I think the whole point of the album was to mix it up (in comparison to Oops and Baby) and for it to be different styles, no ?

So yeah for me the trinity is Britney, ITZ and Blackout. For me those represent her essence as an artist and seems to be the material where she had the most creative freedom.

literally the only right answer... i can't at people choosing glory over britney... literarily britney album has the most bops of all her albums. yes it aged a bit, and its not very much IT anymore. but you have to be fair to this album. it is her absolute peak.

People who dont include "Britney" Glozell GIF

"Britney" MADE her the ultimate worldwide pop-star icon and cemented this status forever.

The change from bubble gum pop into more urban **** sound. Full era of performances, amazing tour, commercials, interviews, videos. choreographies etc.

"Britney" definitely IS part of HOLY TRINITY