Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i got almost 20 years following her, I love almost her all records (honesty i don't like the half o britney jean album,) 

But the trinity is OIDIA, Britney and ITZ

why??? Because OIDIA means the past, Britney the becoming or transition from lolita to woman, and ITZ being a woman . 

Of course i LOVE blackout and circus more than ITZ. But some fans are new fans , i respect your opinions and i understand than someone doesn't lived that moment,

but the one's we lived there in those moments OIDIA, BRITNEY , ITZ was the BEST ALBUMS , Those britney MTV Weekends, waiitng the Awards TV SHOWS.  Those  album was played on discotheques , Resorts, EVERYWHERE

before Youtube the only way you could hear music it was TV or radio, getting music by internet was not so easy like today we have youtube. 

so i understand preferences but you can't say that  BOMT, OIDIA, BRITNEY  was the worst of her carrer, that was THE BASE of this new artist like ariana grande selena lady gaga katy perry rihanna, britney was her first references, first albums and first CONCERT ATTENDED.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1. ...Baby One More Time 

This album is the one that started it all. Is my favorite album from Britney. I love almost every song on it, even song that were cut out. Baby One More Time, Sometimes, Born to make You Happy, I Will Be There, I Will Stile Love You are the the best one. Everyone consider it "childish" and it makes me mad

This album will be forever in my heart, Britney Spears, 1998-99, those years...:crying3:

2. In the Zone

Britney reached maturity in this album

Everytime ( my absolute favorite song of Britney along with Baby One More Time ) this song is magical, a minor key ballad with breathy vocals that take you on a journey to heaven, Shadow, Breathe on Me, Toxic highlight of this album

3. Britney

Britney's "personal" album

I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, I'm a Slave 4 U, Anticipating, Cinderella are the best one of the album

Britney felt the "coming of age"

Why is everyone forgetting / hating on Circus? :sickofu:

It's such a good album. + how can people love Blackout and don't care about Circus... :heresthetea: when Circus is the closest when it comes to sound,music,producers etc. to Blackout... :beynah: Danja was on 2 Britney's album... On Blackout (yes, of course, everyone remembers that :raven:) and on... CIRCUS. :iwin::pleaseshhh:

So how can people love Danja and love Blackout and then at the same time  s h i t  on Circus? :sickofu:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lukass1896 said:

Why is everyone forgetting / hating on Circus? :sickofu:

It's such a good album. + how can people love Blackout and don't care about Circus... :heresthetea: when Circus is the closest when it comes to sound,music,producers etc. to Blackout... :beynah: Danja was on 2 Britney's album... On Blackout (yes, of course, everyone remembers that :raven:) and on... CIRCUS. :iwin::pleaseshhh:

So how can people love Danja and love Blackout and then at the same time  s h i t  on Circus? :sickofu:

Ok but Circus is not a Danja album like Blackout is. He was only on 2 songs on Circus - 3 if you include Rock Boyezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

On 4/7/2020 at 5:49 AM, bitbitboi said:

Circus and Femme Fatale are amaaaaaazing and super fun albums, but I feel like the others tell a more personal story of her.

Umm :umwtf: excuse me but Circus is a pretty personal album :mhm:faaar more personal than BOMT, OIDIA, FF or BJ... :yaknow:

Spoiler

#JusticeForCircus :fakecry:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, vzlafan said:

i got almost 20 years following her, I love almost her all records (honesty i don't like the half o britney jean album,) 

But the trinity is OIDIA, Britney and ITZ

why??? Because OIDIA means the past, Britney the becoming or transition from lolita to woman, and ITZ being a woman . 

Of course i LOVE blackout and circus more than ITZ. But some fans are new fans , i respect your opinions and i understand than someone doesn't lived that moment,

but the one's we lived there in those moments OIDIA, BRITNEY , ITZ was the BEST ALBUMS , Those britney MTV Weekends, waiitng the Awards TV SHOWS.  Those  album was played on discotheques , Resorts, EVERYWHERE

before Youtube the only way you could hear music it was TV or radio, getting music by internet was not so easy like today we have youtube. 

so i understand preferences but you can't say that  BOMT, OIDIA, BRITNEY  was the worst of her carrer, that was THE BASE of this new artist like ariana grande selena lady gaga katy perry rihanna, britney was her first references, first albums and first CONCERT ATTENDED.

THIS, all the mf way. yaaaaas. :meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl::meryl:

REAL ones know the trinity is Oops - Britney - ITZ but let them stay in denial :chrissy:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Luminous said:

So, here "Glory" belongs to the trinity of many users, but in the other thread, for very little difference,  it's almost the album that everyone would delete.. :receipts2::fran:

Make up your mind! :gunriah::martini:

mte the double standards jumped out martini.gif 

then again britney's fanbase is notorious for hopping on trends rather than forming their own opinions, it's sad you know :chrissy:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Luminous said:

So, here "Glory" belongs to the trinity of many users, but in the other thread, for very little difference,  it's almost the album that everyone would delete.. :receipts2::fran:

Make up your mind! :gunriah::martini:

My Youtube King spilling again. 💛 ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

mte the double standards jumped out martini.gif 

then again britney's fanbase is notorious for hopping on trends rather than forming their own opinions, it's sad you know :chrissy:

Good thing queens like us @DignifiedLove @CrazyButItFeelsAllright are consistent with our stanship of the Bill of Rights, Britney (2001). And Blackout is very special to @JordanMiller and @EasyThere my cutie patootie is consistent with his support towards Circus and @PokemonSpears mexican king for his adoration for Britney Jean and unproblematic @Urbanney for his love of Gloryezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

In The Zone. 
Blackout. 
Glory. 

‘In The Zone’ is easily one of the best pop  Albums of the 2000s. That album paved a new road for Britney. It proved she wasn’t just a bubblegum pony. This era was Brit’s prime .... despite it being clouded with personal turmoil 

‘Blackout’, though I’ll agree loses some points for production, was very personal for Britney. It was ****, it was fun, it was tragic. It could’ve been so much bigger. 

‘Glory’ for me is Britney’s second prime. The slinky r&b, the vocals.... this album shows what the next phase of Britney’s career could be like, and 2016 Britney literally slayed 

• Love 1