Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

These disrespectful b itches I swear...... :nochillbrit:
* drags him by the skull out of the thread *

Her discography is FLAWLESS. Flaws? Found: NONE. As in, no flaws. But ITZ, Blackout, Glory. DUH.

Where did I say Blackout is flawed? It’s not flawed, but not part of the trinity IMO but you’re entitled to your faves  :bedtime:

• Like 2

PS: Guys, it's a TRINITY, not "my three favorite Britney albums". So each album has to add something extra special to the rest, so they all complete the best representation of Britney.
The GP would probably say ...Baby, Oops! and Britney, because that was her prime or her most famous period around the world, but she has so much more to offer than that.
Circus and Femme Fatale are amaaaaaazing and super fun albums, but I feel like the others tell a more personal story of her.
And Britney Jean, well... Let's just say it was a minor hiccup (BUT I STILL LOVE IT, I HAVE MY REASONS)

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Where did I say Blackout is flawed? It’s not flawed, but not part of the trinity IMO but you’re entitled to your faves  :bedtime:

You didn't, that's part of my following comment. And I was joking, you're a Britney fan, I love you.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

voted first, but in reality is OIDIA - Britney - Glory

BJ comes close at #4 :imcute:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha:

I've never said it was my favorite. I only say that it's good. It depends though, I can't really rank them, but I can separate them in groups of 3

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Britney
  3. Glory
    (those don't change, so far)

4. Britney Jean
  5. Circus
  6. In the Zone
    (those DO change from time to time between those positions)

7. ...Baby One More Time
  8. Femme Fatale
  9. Blackout
    (BOMT and FF may change, but Blackout always remains at the bottom)

With that said, there's another misconception of me when people think I don't like Blackout. I do like it, it's just my least favorite :yaknow:

At least your Top 2 is correct but yikes, I always seem to forget how shi.t and distorted your taste really is. I mean, Glorip over the masterpiece that is ITZ?? Blackout last? BJ at #4??? Even a first grader can tell you that's a bad album 200w.gif 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I feel like Britney would have been a better album if Crossroads received its own proper soundtrack. I know it's a fan favorite but I feel like it seriously lack cohesion. Going from sounds like Slave and Boys to Not a Girl and Cinderella is just so....bleh. Don't get me wrong, I like the majority of the tracks on their own but as a body of work the album has never been my favorite. If Brit got her way with Blow Your Mind I think things would've been better.

ITZ, Blackout, and Glory are all special to me. Those are pure pop perfection.

But Oops? Oops is SUPERIOR and doesn't have to be involved in a trinity because OOPS IS THAT *****

You have to keep in mind that 'Britney (2001)' came out during a major transition in not only Britney's career, but the music industry, post-9/11. Keep in mind, a majority of the album was recorded during early-to-mid 2001 so by the time the album was set for release, the sound of bubblegum pop had faded into obscurity while urban pop was dominating the airwaves hence why they went with a lot of remixed and/or Darkchild productions for single releases. They shelved some of the mature-sounding material in hopes for a later release but by the time Britney went to work on her fourth album, that sound had also faded into obscurity. With that in mind, it's unfair to say it lacked cohesion when the music industry as a whole from 2001-2002 was going through a major shift. It's still a flawless body of work regardless.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

At least your Top 2 is correct but yikes, I always seem to forget how shi.t and distorted your taste really is. I mean, Glorip over the masterpiece that is ITZ?? BJ at #4??? Even a first grader can tell you that's a bad album 200w.gif 

Preach gurl!:omgreallyney: his taste is just not it. So glad someone said it! I love glory but definitely not over In the slaying zone:yesplease:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kiey said:

artistically and cohesively BO, ITZ and Glory

:bedtime:

As much as I love Britney the album, it was sonically all over the place. (Slave + Boys ft other forgettable bubblegum pop tracks)

:katycream:

technically speaking, oops is her most cohesive album and she was more artistically involved with britney than blackout but go off 200w.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 2