Let's SETTLE this once and for all - What is Britney's Holy Trinity?

What is Britney's TRUE holy trinity?  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These are the three holy trinities I see most frequently so Exhale, let's decide -- what is Britney's definitive and ULTIMATE Holy Trinity? If for whatever reason, you don't see your trinity on the poll, choose other and post below. xoxo :queenriri:

The Ultimate Holy Trinity:

1. Oops!...I Did It Again - a STELLAR bubblegum pop album that set the tone and laid the formula for early 2000s pop. Cohesive af without skipping a beat. Her only album where practically every song could have been a smash-hit single. Not to mention, VOCALS. 

2. Britney - another stellar coming-of-age pop album with a string of hits and catchy tunes. Probably her most personal album to date. Production-wise, this is probably her strongest. The mastering is phenomenal and you can tell the producers who were involved invested a lot of time to make it sound as polished as can be. 

3. In The Zone - this is Britney at her artistic prime. While there are some missteps on the album that come to mind like BNG and the vocals on Shadow, it is overall one of her strongest. This album had potential to be her best had some of it not felt so rushed but overall, it's still in her top 3 and one of the greatest pop albums of the 2000s. 

:staysalty:

holy-trinity.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

AHHHHH you snapped on this one. Easy's impact. :o

I voted for Oops-Britney-Zone because they're really the albums I connect with the most and the ones I go back to and listen frequently (Baby included). ❤❤❤

Whilst I **** with her albums these are the ones that I connect to the most since I grew up with them (and Baby gave me my favorite song ever) but these three albums she was unstoppable :yesplease:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

AHHHHH you snapped on this one. Easy's impact. :o

I voted for Oops-Britney-Zone because they're really the albums I connect with the most and the ones I go back to and listen frequently (Baby included). ❤❤❤

Your mind GODXXY. :staysalty: Safe to say only intellectuals like us KNOW that Oops-Britney-ITZ is the ULTIMATE trinity. Let the others seethe. :staysalty:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lock the thread before the Blackout stans arrive :imok: 

LMFAO:deadbanana:

I mean to be fair, Blackout is at #4 but what really stops it from being in the trinity is the poor mastering and layering of the tracks, specifically towards the last half. It almost becomes repetitive, uninspired and generic.  I mean, songs like Ooh Ooh Baby and Everybody are a travesty. It was also the birth of Robotney. Also, what the f.uck were they thinking when they didn't include songs like Kiss You All Over, Let Go, Baby Boy, Dramatic, etc. I feel like so much of what was going to take the album to the next level and make it more versatile was shelved instead. I mean, we needed more of the Original Doll sessions instead of some of the overproduced garbage that was left on there instead. :staysalty: Nevertheless, it's still a great album but definitely not her best like some stans claim it to be. byesaltybitch.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

LMFAO:deadbanana:

I mean to be fair, Blackout is at #4 but what really stops it from being in the trinity is the poor mastering and layering of the tracks, specifically towards the last half. It almost becomes repetitive, uninspired and generic.  I mean, songs like Ooh Ooh Baby and Everybody are a travesty. It was also the birth of Robotney. Also, what the f.uck were they thinking when they didn't include songs like Kiss You All Over, Let Go, Baby Boy, Dramatic, etc. I feel like so much of what was going to take the album to the next level and more diverse was left shelved. I mean, we needed more of the Original Doll sessions instead of some of the overproduced garbage that was left on there instead. :staysalty: Nevertheless, it's still a great album but definitely not her best like some stans claim it to be. byesaltybitch.gif

Oh trust me I have so many Blackout vinyls you don’t need to tell me but I meant it more as the large majority on here consider it as part of the trinity so they’re going to be like why isn’t it part of yourssss :wow:

• Like 2