We took “Chaotic” era Britney for granted

I hated Chaotic. I loved the little EP CD that came with the DVD, but I hated how Britney was acting during it. She was just starting to be done with fame and it was obvious, and she was tired. She just wanted to be with Kevin and that was it but she started acting arrogant and cocky and that just was never how Britney was, ever. I don't like it.

• Like 1

The guys flooding the thread with the Pikachu gif, it's so annoying. Chill. I can't read what others think about the topic (they are not even posting now). If you're such good friends and love so much talking with each other, then go to a chat room or text message, otherwise we lose the purpose of the forum.

• Like 1

Just watching the first episode after a very long time and I don't care about the structure. Back then, reality tv was REAL. It's chaos, but Brit is so goofy, natural, open, cool, girly... can't believe we'll probably never see that person again...

Still, I hope she will be free and find happiness in whatever SHE chooses to do... CHAOTIC is such a great throwback ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't have receipts, but I don't think Britney went in filming assuming there's be a TV show. Hence why the TV show started more than a year after filming began. I think her team was looking for something, anything, to keep Britney's name out there and Britney gave her blessing to have the footage made into a TV show later. 

For the people who say it wasnt "genuinely" Britney because she was "trying too hard", I think she was literally testing boundaries at the time, even without the cameras, as most of us do during our adolescence. Up to that point, she had been doing what she was told and finally decided to be off-color and what we saw on film was the result. I notice also how much younger she seemed to act (end/ Tucker Carlson description), she reminded me of a kid or teenager

What I took from the show that, yes, it was how she was behind closed doors. But looking back years later, one can imagine how lonely she must have been during that time. Yes, she had Fe and some close friends who were dancers, but most of her off time was spent alone. No people her age. I can see why she got into a relationship. . 

19 minutes ago, Strongest said:

I don't have receipts, but I don't think Britney went in filming assuming there's be a TV show. Hence why the TV show started more than a year after filming began. I think her team was looking for something, anything, to keep Britney's name out there and Britney gave her blessing to have the footage made into a TV show later. 

For the people who say it wasnt "genuinely" Britney because she was "trying too hard", I think she was literally testing boundaries at the time, even without the cameras, as most of us do during our adolescence. Up to that point, she had been doing what she was told and finally decided to be off-color and what we saw on film was the result.

What I took from the show that, yes, it was how she was behind closed doors. But looking back years later, one can imagine how lonely she must have been during that time. Yes, she had Fe and some close friends who were dancers, but most of her off time was spent alone. No people her age. I can see why she got into a relationship. I notice also how much younger she seemed to act (end/ Tucker Carlson description), she reminded me of a kid or teenager. 

You don't need receipts because it's the tea. Hehe. :mhm: It couldn't have been "forced" when those footages weren't created for the show. Not like For The Record getting all the praise when that was literally a product of the conservatorship, that the same people who call Chaotic forced, are against. Hehe. They were personal homevideos or whatever that she took and then just eventually released for the world to see a year after. That was really her being out of character as everyone in their early 20s was. I just don't know with the others here but I was just as bad and as c-cky as her when I was 23 and h0eing it up in college. Altho I don't go around screaming scrot-m :haha: but I was just as bad.  Even if it didn't exactly cast Britney in a positive light and portrayed her as trashy (true tho), one thing about it is it's rawness and being personal. Something For the Record and I Am Britney Jean could never because they are both products that are fake-personal, staged, and (i see this word a lot) forced.

:arianabye:

• Like 2