We took “Chaotic” era Britney for granted

Unpopular opinion: I LOVE Chaotic-ney!

I remember waiting every week for the next episode to air on upn. People love to talk about how cringe it was but think about where Britney was at that time. She was in her early twenties, she was in love, and she was the biggest pop star in the world! She could do whatever she wanted, when she wanted, and she knew that... and didn’t give a **** what anyone thought about it. I loved every second of it. 2004-2007 Britney is my absolute favorite. She was real and raw.

And while we’re on the subject... Chaotic and Crazy are still bops IMO :smokney:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicb**** said:

a 87ner :) . used to shock my flatmates in the uk by saying: in school I would have been in the same class as Adele and Rihanna

Hilary Duff and Blake Lively tho!!! ❤ Not sure with Blake but I know Hilegend Duff is. #StreamWakeUp :barbie:

• Like 1

I think that CHAOTIC was a bit too much. She was going through a breakup. She met Kevin, desperatly trying to find love again. Maybe it all went too fast. That was crazy years for her.

But I do enjoy the fact of seeing her being herself, being drunk, talk freely, enjoy her life. CHAOTIC is what is it. But it's nice to see Britney being "normal" than seeing the robotic or scared Britney from the promo of Femme Fatale and Britney Jean.

• Like 2