We took “Chaotic” era Britney for granted

11 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Chaotic Britney was the worst. I’m still glad the show exists just to have something to go back and watch from that era of Britney’s life and of just time in general. But Britney in that era was awful. Arrogant, immature, trashy, etc. Not a good look.

Yeah I agree. I don’t really like how she came across during some points of the show.

It definitely wasn’t a smart move to do that show and she even said several years later she regretted doing it.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Blackout vinyls :pika: the swirl ones :pika: when will High Road :pika:

:billiebarf: TBH when will High Road really now :pika: 7 Blackout vinyls I gotta say I respect that. :hugs: Period tbh. :gobaby: You've definitely recovered from the embarrassment of being a High Road stan. :pika:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:billiebarf: TBH when will High Road really now :pika: 7 Blackout vinyls I gotta say I respect that. :hugs: Period tbh. :gobaby: You've definitely recovered from the embarrassment of being a High Road stan. :pika:

I love my Britney vinyl collection :sobbing: thankfully I was able to get all of them except the first pink vinyl :pika: have it in clear and picture form tho :pika:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love my Britney vinyl collection :sobbing: thankfully I was able to get all of them except the first pink vinyl :pika: have it in clear and picture form tho :pika:

Ok for the first time in this friendship's history, when will me :pika:

• Haha 1