Britney says she regrets her dice tattoo, wants no mind games

So glad I'm not the only one who thought these red background posts were...odd. 

Even without the captions, just why so many of these at once? I was legit scared for a minute it was a photoshoot for a new album/era (cuz I do NOT want her to do music while still being roped in this cship mess).

Even the GP is confused, I see them all questioning "What is going on?" And it has me worried too. Also it annoys me all these basic casual fans just posting "Invented red backgrounds" or "SlllAaaaYyy" its just concerning I dunno

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think to her it was just a random factoid she is sharing - just something small and probably just a critique of the picture she is posting.  That dice tat is gross IMO so I think it shows better taste on her behalf lol

I actually like the dice tattoo :crying2: I think the fairy might be my favourite of hers though!

• Like 1

I always go back and forth with Britney being mentally unstable but if that IS the case why are they embarrassing her on social media? We know Britney does not have access to social media. Her team would never ever allow her that kind of freedom which makes me think this is all so intentional. How can Britney go from writing normally and even like an adult to now almost having degreased mentally and can’t even write properly on her captions? None of it makes sense and I hate that we might not even know until Britney speaks out personally or it’ll happen after she passes away and becomes another Hollywood story of a star taken advantage of and died alone and poor. Who really truly knows?

• Like 1

From my experience in the mental health field, she may be in a hypomanic state. She seems so disinhibited and her behavior is so noticeably different from what typical baseline behavior would be. I just hope she is receiving proper care; hypomanic episodes are not usually worrisome unless the person spirals into a full manic state, which can then be more serious and usually requires hospitalization. What is more worrisome is the depressive state that follows a hypomanic episode. I'm still convinced that her team is allowing her to showcase herself to the world in such a way to convince the public that she does in fact need monitoring and a guardianship, which, unfortunately, may be the case. But it needs to be mentioned that the way they are running her guardianship is very suspect and likely inappropriate to her level of functioning. Ahhhh there's just no harmony in any of it! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KindlyBad said:

From my experience in the mental health field, she may be in a hypomanic state. She seems so disinhibited and her behavior is so noticeably different from what typical baseline behavior would be. I just hope she is receiving proper care; hypomanic episodes are not usually worrisome unless the person spirals into a full manic state, which can then be more serious and usually requires hospitalization. What is more worrisome is the depressive state that follows a hypomanic episode. I'm still convinced that her team is allowing her to showcase herself to the world in such a way to convince the public that she does in fact need monitoring and a guardianship, which, unfortunately, may be the case. But it needs to be mentioned that the way they are running her guardianship is very suspect and likely inappropriate to her level of functioning. Ahhhh there's just no harmony in any of it! 

did u see that from her photos? we don't know when did she made those photos. we don't know if she posts them. we don't know if she posts the messages for those photos. we know nothing. i only agree that if she had a proper care she would get better and they would get her out. but yeah that cship is very and very suspicious

On 3/3/2020 at 9:11 PM, Roxxy said:

It's like she's really a different person now who has no recollection whatsover of her peak-Britney greatness or anything that transpired during those times. Like, girl the dice tattoo isn't even your first tattoo. Before you regret that, you might want to regret that fairy on your lower back first:bcutelaugh:

The dice was her partner tattoo with Kevin.He has the same.So it´s no wonder she don´t want them anymore.:bedtime:

18 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Y’all. This is an unwell woman. She seems to have serious mental health issues..I’m starting to think there’s a reason for the restrictions she’s under. 

The world would run out of conservators if every person with mental health and hypomanic episodes needed a conservatorship

• Like 1