Britney says she regrets her dice tattoo, wants no mind games

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Tbh you do have a good point, I always thought part of her MIGHT regret that tattoo because it was something she had done with her ex-husband.

But to say you don't like tattoos at all? Girl you have so many and have had them for years!

Mel C says she regrets her tattoos as well.  It's normal.  People change. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Mel C says she regrets her tattoos as well.  It's normal.  People change. 

I guess. It just seems a bit sudden for her to say this when she's had them for years? I thought she might have made an attempt to cover them up years ago if that was the case.

10 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I think Britney needs a life coach in her life. I'm not saying it as a substitute for medical professionals, but *in addition to*

Someone that can help her move forward who isn't there to medically treat her. Instead, help her manage her thoughts, how to stop and breathe, how to live in the moment. Her mind appears to be jumping from point A to point G, but a life coach can help her pause and remind her she forgot B, C, D, E and F. It would also be nice to see her around friends. She seems lonely. 

Maybe she just needs to start CrossFit Jordy :smokney:

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Her insta is literally the weirdest, most peculiar thing. :umomg: She's the only person whose face I wouldn't laugh at if they unironically said that they were 'quirky' or 'weird' because Britney genuinely is. She's such an oddball. :makeitrain: Also, her ******* are out of control, and I'm kinda here for it, tbh. :jumpney:

She is a Sagittarius - they are all weird and out there AF.  A Sag with an Aquarius moon - scattered, creative and good at hiding how they really feel. 

• Like 2

Wow, so now she needs a conservatorship because of "her" cringy captions on Instagram? so many people would need one if that were the case. 

and hello, breaking news, she already is in one. 

maybe the one who actually needs a conservatorship is the abusive alcoholic guy with a restraining order from his own grandchildren. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Wow, so now she needs a conservatorship because of "her" cringy captions on Instagram? so many people would need one if that were the case. 

and hello, breaking news, she already is in one. 

maybe the one who actually needs a conservatorship is the abusive alcoholic guy with a restraining order from his own grandchildren. 

It's 1 thing to post 1 thing a day. "She" has been posting 1 after another multiple times a day. That's not seen often by ppl or celebs. And on top of that, the post will be deleted onky to be posted again seconds later. 

The problem is that's very strange behavior. 

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Whatchumean. I'm a Sagittarius. :zoomzoom:

I'm also an Aquarius Rising and Scorpio Moon. TEEHEE :bcutelaugh:

I am Leo with moon in Aquarius, so I feel I get y'all but in my experience Sag ppl are like more creative, quirky versions of Geminis - y'all are all over the place and always like to change your looks.  My BFF is a Sag and I swear she has gone thru every phase - ghetto, goth, country and now vegan hippie lol

The thing is, we know for sure people from her team have access to her account, because she obviously doesn't make those posts about The Zone and stuff.

That particular post about Sam Lutfi last year, the all is well video, was clearly not hers either, so it's not that crazy to think they still have access to her account, that they still upload and delete stuff.

As I said earlier, these posts are the reason why lawsuits are going on right now, like, for real. They know the importance each and every single post has and that it can be used in their favor or against them. 

Maybe she did hurt her foot, maybe she is posting stuff, but everything is always done in such a fishy way. Like, why did they even make her read those letters showing the cast. Why upload the video of she breaking her foot, mixed with throwback pictures of Hawaii, all the uploading posts and deleting them 5 seconds later, hiding/deleting stuff from last year, the unrelated captions, The Blast (who we know have been paid for sure by Team Britney in the past) using every post to claim she's crazy, right in the middle of the evaluation of her condition.

That photoshoot with the red background could very well be from last year when she did the In Control session at her kitchen. I mean, she could reuse the background for new pictures, but the first batch of pictures (the ones without Sam), she looked exactly the same as she did last year.

The grandma's bathsuit thing, ok, she might have been trolling us, or just lying because she's bored, but if she really IS that bad, mentally, why are they letting her do all these things. Where is that team that controls her social media, where is her conservator making sure she's taking her medication and whatnot. 

Like, for one second let's pretend we believe their narrative, she's very ill, she needs her medication, and if she doesn't take it she starts doing these things. What are they doing then? What's the purpose of the conservatorship if she's doing whatever she wants? Are they just leaving her alone to prove us their point? 

Her own team trying to create a bad reputation for her, doesn't make any sense really, but tbh, nothing does at this point. Nothing has ever made any sense actually, her former stalker is her current business manager, for god's sake. 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's 1 thing to post 1 thing a day. "She" has been posting 1 after another multiple times a day. That's not seen often by ppl or celebs. And on top of that, the post will be deleted onky to be posted again seconds later. 

The problem is that's very strange behavior. 

I think it's just the behavior of a bored person

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I think it's just the behavior of a bored person

Maybe. It's so hard to know what is truly going on because she can't even tell us. No interviews, no appearances anywhere, not even anyone around her can say anything. She's becomes such a mysterious person isolated from the world. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am Leo with moon in Aquarius, so I feel I get y'all but in my experience Sag ppl are like more creative, quirky versions of Geminis - y'all are all over the place and always like to change your looks.  My BFF is a Sag and I swear she has gone thru every phase - ghetto, goth, country and now vegan hippie lol

Ok but what does vegan hippie look like. :cuteneylaugh:

I am so curious to know mooore. Do you have like an extensive knowledge on these things? Especially with the ascendant and moon signs and how they mix with my Sagittarius-ness? :bcutelaugh:

• Haha 1

Just to add to the conspiracy theory flames: the dice tattoo comment quite possibly IS shade at Kevin, but directed at Jayden. Someone in the other thread said that he unfollowed her account recently, possibly because of the posts with Sam which emphasised how much she loved him (or because he doesn't want that immediate association because of fans/it being too personal), but if he hadn't then he probably has now. It might be a new tactic to turn the kids against her - custody might be a less effective incentive seeing as Jamie completely screwed that up which is she's continued not working, so try it from a different angle.

Not necessarily saying I believe that because it is extreme, but if Lou is in charge of her IG that is where my mind would go, other than just making Britney look unstable. If it is Britney posting, then the conservatorship has still failed because this is doing absolutely nothing for her public image, which is what the conservatorship is in part supposed to be protecting. And it's not like controlled social media is inherently a restriction of personal freedoms when a majority of celebrities have it.

Edit: also if we're talking about astrology then this is peak Mercury Retrograde miscommunication and we've got a whole more week to go.

51 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok but what does vegan hippie look like. :cuteneylaugh:

I am so curious to know mooore. Do you have like an extensive knowledge on these things? Especially with the ascendant and moon signs and how they mix with my Sagittarius-ness? :bcutelaugh:

My knowledge isn't extensive, I just try to understand people and what makes them tick and I believe waves and vibrations do affect us more than we believe.  

• Like 1