Britney says she regrets her dice tattoo, wants no mind games

1 minute ago, BartBritney said:

Stop with the Lou theory! Not defending that woman, but this isn’t Lou.

Britney is out of control again, thats why she needs that conservatorship. There is really something wrong with her, Mark my Words 

To be honest... Sometimes I do wonder if it really IS Britney and we are all wrong. 

• Like 5

The tanning beds and sun are destroying her skin.  The raccoon eyes MUST go.  
Mind games? She  doesn’t like ink?  Am I missing something here?  Britney  has  several  tattoos  on her body.  The entire world saw her get one in 2007. 

Britney  is the “ MASTER” of mind  games....  she told us that  she needs “personal” tine  off to work on her self  and take care of her family,  (which is fine)  yet she’s all over instagram.  Take a break Britney!!!!!!!

Perhaps she is trying to tell us that we are “wasting “ our time following her.  

Stop the BS  Britney  (Britney’s handlers) and start being straight with your fans!!!!!!!!!

I’m sorry for saying this......   I’m  now  embarrassed  to tell people  that I’m a Britney fan.  

It just goes to show you that  money “CAN’T“ buy happiness. 

This  is very  sad to watch......

ANOTHER DAY,  ANOTHER DRAMA..... 

Perhaps she is off her medication? 

13 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

Stop with the Lou theory! Not defending that woman, but this isn’t Lou.

Britney is out of control again, thats why she needs that conservatorship. There is really something wrong with her, Mark my Words 

I agree with you. I think she may be off her medication. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea. Like, do we really think she was forced to take pictures with Sam? Why would Ms Taylor say that was her grandmother's bathing suit. Like, WHY.  This is just too much :orangu:

Let's say for argument sake it IS Britney..... Through a teacher's pov who teaches special Ed, I would say the constant posts and the fact that they're all over the place would make me wonder what's going through her mind? Is this a little glimpse of how she is? All over the place? Her mind running a mile a minute? 

Just something I wondered the past 24 hours cuz even though it's consistent.... At the same time, it's not. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Let's say for argument sake it IS Britney..... Through a teacher's pov who teaches special Ed, I would say the constant posts and the fact that they're all over the place would make me wonder what's going through her mind? Is this a little glimpse of how she is? All over the place? Her mind running a mile a minute? 

Just something I wondered the past 24 hours cuz even though it's consistent.... At the same time, it's not. 

I think Britney needs a life coach in her life. I'm not saying it as a substitute for medical professionals, but *in addition to*

Someone that can help her move forward who isn't there to medically treat her. Instead, help her manage her thoughts, how to stop and breathe, how to live in the moment. Her mind appears to be jumping from point A to point G, but a life coach can help her pause and remind her she forgot B, C, D, E and F. It would also be nice to see her around friends. She seems lonely. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I think Britney needs a life coach in her life. I'm not saying it as a substitute for medical professionals, but *in addition to*

Someone that can help her move forward who isn't there to medically treat her. Instead, help her manage her thoughts, how to stop and breathe, how to live in the moment. Her mind appears to be jumping from point A to point G, but a life coach can help her pause and remind her she forgot B, C, D, E and F. It would also be nice to see her around friends. She seems lonely. 

Yes, exactly. I have so many students like that and I have such a structured classroom that they are able to function and act normally. 

That's what she needs. Structure. Just for a little while. Right now there's probably none. Wake up, do whatever, go here, go there... Probably so much happening all at once to the point where she can't even think rationally. 

• Like 2
  • Leader
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yes, exactly. I have so many students like that and I have such a structured classroom that they are able to function and act normally. 

That's what she needs. Structure. Just for a little while. Right now there's probably none. Wake up, do whatever, go here, go there... Probably so much happening all at once to the point where she can't even think rationally. 

Yes. I think there's a reason why she was thriving in 2016. She had structure with performing and a routine. Now it's just... stay at home and figure it out. 

iyanla vanzant not on my watch GIF

• Like 5