Joseph Kahn: "[Her] label said 'Why would we give more money to a crazy person?'"

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I think they were talking about him. At the time JIVE was throwing money out for Britney’s comeback, am I right?

Yeah and his videos are always expensive I mean Toxic and Larger than Life are known as one of the most expensive videos. I’m sure he wanted to do more CGI stuff but the video turned out well so I don’t know why he would need more money to make it better

5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Tbh after the Make Me fiasco with him, I don't think he can be considered to be neutral in any way. They had a huge dispute which was made very clear and now he's coming with this. Now I can picture this to be true but he's just not reliable any more due these event

was there a 3rd Make Me video I wasn't aware of? :mj:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah and his videos are always expensive I mean Toxic and Larger than Life are known as one of the most expensive videos. I’m sure he wanted to do more CGI stuff but the video turned out well so I don’t know why he would need more money to make it better

Well, let me give you one example: editing the windows during the taxi/car scene. lol

7 hours ago, Just Because said:

As much as I love Britney. I believe what he is saying. Britney has not been stable for years. I  hope and pray to God she gets the help she needs. 

The video was amazing despite what was going on with her. 

You are clearly lacking in the intelligence department if you failed to understand what he was saying.

6 hours ago, joanhs said:

Because she wanted...

Do you think the label should have gone against what Britney want?

Did she really want it? Really?

Or did she think that if she did it they would allow her out of the conservatorship?

I really don't know...but I saw the Circus tour live and vowed never to go back until she was free. 

She may have thought she was ready...but I saw with my own eyes that she clearly wasn't.

I’m not sure how much of that is true...

The label and her management most definitely had high hopes for her comeback, which is why she was put right back to work and recording Circus months after being put on 5150. They definitely knew what they were doing. Nothing about that era was budget, either. 

Womanizer is a great video because Britney delivered, and so did Kahn. Nothing more than that.

52 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did she really want it? Really?

Or did she think that if she did it they would allow her out of the conservatorship?

I really don't know...but I saw the Circus tour live and vowed never to go back until she was free. 

She may have thought she was ready...but I saw with my own eyes that she clearly wasn't.

So everytime she claims she loves to dance, she loves to be on stage, she loves to perform for her fans, you think she is lying?

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

So everytime she claims she loves to dance, she loves to be on stage, she loves to perform for her fans, you think she is lying?

No, I don't think she's lying.

But the Womanizer video was filmed within seven months of her being released from her second 5150.

I'll always wonder what would have happened if they had waited a full year or two before trotting her out before the cameras again. What would have happened if she had've spent that time with her boys, and doing yoga, and travelling, and just learning to find herself again outside of the spotlight?

Would she still be under a conservatorship 11 years later?

Archived