Joseph Kahn: "[Her] label said 'Why would we give more money to a crazy person?'"

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, maquisl said:

**** RCA... The 1st thing she should do when the cship is over is fire larry and rca. 

She should fire him and rehire him just so she can fire him again. I think she should do this every era so Larry can eventually get his hopes up of ever striking it rich again. Just saying 

I hope he clarifies. 

I kind of doubt they called him crazy after the flawless Stronger video, otherwise he probably would have quit Womanizer and/or not come back for Perfume.

Most mainstream labels are pretty careless if they lack control of their artists or they're not racking in the money for the label (not her other ventures like perfumes and clothing), so I wouldn't be surprised if they called her crazy. Either way, I hope one day she goes independent or goes to a better label, ever since Jive joined RCA, it became obvious how much all their Jive artists have struggled marketing-wise since the label isn't doing their job marketing and promoting properly, even though their artists actually do the promo. The only thing they seem to do is release the music and that's it and only market their new younger/newer artists.

Reading this like this makes me think retirement is the best thing for her. She deserves so much better than the treatment she receives from seemingly every corner of her life. She should go somewhere far away with her kids, her man and her fortune and never look back. We don’t deserve her.

I thought initially he wasn't talking about her but now I think he's talking about Britney, he continues, "I wanted her to have her comeback." He felt it for her, not the other way around, so I think the label was calling Britney crazy. You tie that down to the Lutfi emails and the 2003/2004/2005 disagreements with her label and you got the image of what it was like for her.

Archived