Joseph Kahn: "[Her] label said 'Why would we give more money to a crazy person?'"

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Tbh after the Make Me fiasco with him, I don't think he can be considered to be neutral in any way. They had a huge dispute which was made very clear and now he's coming with this. Now I can picture this to be true but he's just not reliable any more due these event

He directed perfume. Make me OG video was directed by David Lachapelle

5 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

The label was talking about Khan it sounds like? 

I thought that too. It seems unlikely for it to be Jive Records talking about Britney, considering they invested in Britney's music and promoted it back in 2007 of all times.

Plus Joseph Kahn is known for being specific with his vision for videos and has had quit projects with singers when they disagree with his vision. 

54 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why was the label allowing the video to be shot so close to her hospitalization?

They all pushed her right back out there long before she was actually ready. :(

Because she wanted...

Do you think the label should have gone against what Britney want?

I’m sure the label wasn’t happy with Britney already when she went rogue during Original Doll and then half-assed the promo and video’s for Blackout. But **** them for not believing in her and for treating her like a cash cow. Jive got what they deserved in the end.

Archived