New IG post- Britney loves freedom

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I just saw her new video on her insta and I would like to point some things out cause I think with that video we can get to the next step for Britney ! 

First of all some things are obvious ( sadly not to anyone I see ) Britney never read this book she just used it as an excuse to speak out cause she may cannot speak DIRECTLY to us..she's a very smart lady now her team cannot say a THING. Secondly, she kept speaking out by using the CUT OFF to point that she has this problem to be cut off by saying many things in her life AND she wanted to say to us by correcting the title of the book and make it even more clear that the book was just an excuse so as to find a way to say some things she may wanted to say for a looooong time .

So i suggest that we must try to reach to the next level and put some huge celebrities into the movement, ppl are afraid to talk cause they may feel that the issue is too personal. IT IS NOT ! If Brit was a man non of these things would or could take place! 

She no longer uses her baby voice when she speaks, she's brunette now.. It looks to me like she's returning to her real real self. :yasqueen: And that's so encouraging and exciting for the future !

I believe at some point she got lost with the "Britney Spears" image her team wanted her to go for so long. Anyway I'm glad she loves astrology and is ingeniously speaking her truth.

4 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

I love how according to exhale until yesterday it was Lou posting and Britney’s videos were forced by her team but now that there’s some content they like then it’s definitely Britney 

IKR

If she wants to speak she can, she has alot of ways to do so! 

All this time Ive waited her to speak instead of listening to those conspiracy theories going on here but Now Im more into the idea that she wants conservatorship  to be over but I feel like she doesnt have the guts to do so :mhm:

But I dont get why the court dont let her to be free, clearly theres more to the story than what we know. 

8 hours ago, Busybee said:

The details! She hasn't sounded like this is forever it's like we're talking to in the zoneney. She sounds like herself. I don't know how to explain it I can't be the only one who notices this she just sounds like her.

P.s JT is an Aquarius :uknowit:. I know I know let it go lol I'll see myself out :wontcry:

Look at her pupils now vs last year, they don’t have her speeding on vyvanse/adderall anymore & it shows

3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I love how according to exhale until yesterday it was Lou posting and Britney’s videos were forced by her team but now that there’s some content they like then it’s definitely Britney 

Are you deliberately being dumb? A lot of celebrities have social media accounts that are accessed by their “assistants” who post for them if they’re busy.  There’s definitely more than one person on Brit’s account as there was, for instance, no way in hell she would put out promo for her “daddy” when they weren’t on speaking terms. Not every post is her.  This one is. Can you grasp this concept now?

Archived