New IG post- Britney loves freedom

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Busybee said:

The details! She hasn't sounded like this is forever it's like we're talking to in the zoneney. She sounds like herself. I don't know how to explain it I can't be the only one who notices this she just sounds like her.

P.s JT is an Aquarius :uknowit:. I know I know let it go lol I'll see myself out :wontcry:

Lol I also thought of JT the minute she said that haha

“Sagittarius woman:  she may seem like an ‘anything goes’ type of person but she’s just trying to enjoy her life;  she knows how to take the edge off;  she hates being criticized with a passion;  she can be naïve about other people‘s motives;  she loves making people smile;  she can go MIA for a bit while she gets things in order;  she speaks her mind (or tries to anyway);  she can investigate well;  she’s fun.”

❤️

I see what you did there Brit!  Love you so, so much.  Can’t wait to help you achieve all that you love. 

P.S. Poor girl... so debilitated and mentally fragile that she can’t even formulate sentences or have intelligent opinions.  Definitely needs a consevatorship. ... lol #Trolling pfffffft

She’s most likely off unnecessary meds hence her eloquence and real voice. 

It reminds me a lot of that documentary, when she’s in a taxi cab in NYC and she talks about how much she loves freedom 

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Oh wow the way she dragged the Conservatorship and Jamie in this vid :yesplease:

I’m living for it :urite:

3 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Oh wow the way she dragged the Conservatorship and Jamie in this vid :yesplease:

3 hours ago, Busybee said:

The details! She hasn't sounded like this is forever it's like we're talking to in the zoneney. She sounds like herself. I don't know how to explain it I can't be the only one who notices this she just sounds like her.

P.s JT is an Aquarius :uknowit:. I know I know let it go lol I'll see myself out :wontcry:

She is kinda shading Sam... He is Pisces. I really want to know Sam's full birth chart.

Archived