New IG post- Britney loves freedom

Nowgettoworkbitch

3 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Literally bar the disastrous eye shadow she was giving me FTR feels all over. And she mentioned Scorpio 😍😍. P.s remember in the free Britney topic we were discussing star signs a lot at one point. Reaching like **** but maybe it's a hint she has read through our comments. 

Not trying to be negative ( I love Britney) and I'm prepared for the downvotes....but seems pretty obvious this is reaching for the stars. Everyone acting like she's some kind of mastermind sending us clues...this is no different than linking the apple emojis to apple pie :cackling:

It's fun to speculate but with Britney...seriously I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong, but nothing's gonna change. Everyone's like "yes! she's such a badass ***** serving it to them"...yet...like...it's stating the obvious she can't even properly take care of herself...and I'm not getting into a war over her looks...she's very naturally pretty...but it's not up for debate...she's not even doing the SIMPLEST things for proper hygiene. It's not a judgement on her (I worship her)...it's in front of your eyes fact :reductive: 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's all this controversy about if it's really Britney posting on her IG, or if it's her team.  I don't have an opinion on this myself really.  I've been avoiding IG recently.  However, I will say that if her team does have the final say as to what is posted, that would mean Brit has to somehow "sneak" certain messages out to us.  If that's the sad case,  exceptionally bad eye makeup that reinforces the "crazy" opinion of her would probably get past her team, right?  Perhaps that's the reason for her makeup - intentional excessive racooney.  As we know, her team is all about showcasing her as a mess these days basically.  If they have anything unflattering about Brit  that helps their narrative -  they most likely will post it or leak it to the media asap.  Honestly though, who really cares about the makeup? It's her communication that is important.

13 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I love you britney but

1. Omg she wants freedom I think she is reading exhale gurllls like two days ago I make a comment here like Britney if you really are not happy with this cship bullshit do something... and then this happens like wtf 

and 2... Whats wrong with your make up ... :bcutelaugh: she is so real omg she just doesn’t care what people say ... we gonna love her 

but anyway she need a glam team sometimes 

actually i think that she recorded the video after working out :orangu: 

19 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Not trying to be negative ( I love Britney) and I'm prepared for the downvotes....but seems pretty obvious this is reaching for the stars. Everyone acting like she's some kind of mastermind sending us clues...this is no different than linking the apple emojis to apple pie :cackling:

It's fun to speculate but with Britney...seriously I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong, but nothing's gonna change. Everyone's like "yes! she's such a badass ***** serving it to them"...yet...like...it's stating the obvious she can't even properly take care of herself...and I'm not getting into a war over her looks...she's very naturally pretty...but it's not up for debate...she's not even doing the SIMPLEST things for proper hygiene. It's not a judgement on her (I worship her)...it's in front of your eyes fact :reductive: 

How sad that you think like that

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How sad that you think like that

Do you even read or just pick our the comments you don't like...I will always defend Britney and would love her to be FREE! I want that for her so bad and I would love for her to be happy...but I'm also not blind or delusional...seriously if she wasn't Britney and you saw someone like this at a club or restaurant...you too would think hmmm...that person might need some help (not a conservatorship)...and guess what, nothing wrong with needing help! We all need it! But just because I don't kiss Britney's *** over every little thing doesn't mean I don't love or support her. Jesus...she could come out wearing a diaper and y'all would still be like OMG QUEEN SLAY she looks STUNNING! Seriously the delusion and y'all can't even comprehend someone who has a different view from you and you start with the downvotes...maturity :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

seriously if she wasn't Britney and you saw someone like this at a club or restaurant...you too would think hmmm...that person might need some help (not a conservatorship)...and guess what, nothing wrong with needing help! We all need it! But just because I don't kiss Britney's *** over every little thing doesn't mean I don't love or support her. Jesus...she could come out wearing a diaper and y'all would still be like OMG QUEEN SLAY she looks STUNNING!

You're delusional and blind if you think there is any other reason for her cship other than money and greed. She might have minor issues like anxiety or whatever, but many people have that. You fix that with therapy and medicine, not what this girl has been put on for the last 10+ years. :ehno:

In case you haven't been keeping up, there IS a reason people are rejoicing about this, and it's because we hadn't quite heard her speak on those matters for most of the time period since 2007, using her social networks most for meaningless "home fashion shows" and whatnot. So it IS a big deal, it IS something we should celebrate and we'd all appreciate if some negative nancies like you didn't ruin it for us :sendinglove:

Just now, ralphcornio said:

You're delusional and blind if you think there is any other reason for her cship other than money and greed. She might have minor issues like anxiety or whatever, but many people have that. You fix that with therapy and medicine, not what this girl has been put on for the last 10+ years. :ehno:

In case you haven't been keeping up, there IS a reason people are rejoicing about this, and it's because we hadn't quite heard her speak on those matters for most of the time period since 2007, using her social networks most for meaningless "home fashion shows" and whatnot. So it IS a big deal, it IS something we should celebrate and we'd all appreciate if some negative nancies like you didn't ruin it for us :sendinglove:

Did you even READ what I said...I said NO NO NO CONSERVATORSHIP!! Please read...just like Britney's been reading :mcwave:

so for the people who r saying Britney can't take care of herself. Have u ever seen her candids in an early years? She always looked like mess-it doesn't mean she meeded cship. Except younger she looked like a hot mess and now taking all this meds, being under control for 11 years-of course she looks older and tired. Ppl get cship if they can't take care of herself- that is Britney is just protesting to that and films us a video in a bikini after swim or hike or whatever so her eyes looks like she didn't clean them. Because she fking tired of other ppl saying her that to do. She is a grown woman, not a puppet. Even if she can't really take care of her eyes-doesn't mean she should be judged. She needs our help and support right more than ever. She addressed the freedom and all some ppl see is her appearance. Do you hear that voice-cause i am hearing pain in that words she said. So stop judging and saying she is not ok. We all know that. She is not OK but she speaks her truth, she can deal with her health, she can still have happy life. She just needs all this ppl around stop trying to make money out of her and just have space. Her own time. Not a coctail of medicines locked up somethere but ppl who loves her and understands her andsupports her.

Spoiler

kevin-federline-2.jpg?w=1441&h=2000

does she looks better in here? cause i don't think so

normal_003.jpg

normal_002.jpg1314031789_barefoot-celebs-britney-spear

15 hours ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

I love her so much!! She’s trolling with the eye makeup at this point! I believe before she made this video she did that too her eyes to troll. Britney has always went against what people feel  she should be or how she should look, always been a rebel so I get it lol. My girl is still in there & it’s these kind of videos that make me keep standing for her 

11 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I don’t know what she’s trying to say or if she’s trying to say something at all but one thing is sure. Being a Britney fan is one wild ride. All I ever hope is she’s doing ok 😊

She is clearly saying she wants and loves freedom. Not too hard to understand. She gets no freedom in her c-ship.

38 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She is clearly saying she wants and loves freedom. Not too hard to understand. She gets no freedom in her c-ship.

I get that, I’m not an idiot lol. I’m just saying, if she wants to speak up, why does it need to be a hidden message. It can’t be to fool her team cause like you said; it’s not too hard to understand. 

Archived