• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sagittarius just like herΒ :clap1:

also moon in libra - Britney's rising in libra

rising in Aquarius - Britney's moon in aquarius

both with capricorn venus

:cardi:

Britney is insecure bc of that libra rising, they like to please other people, they like to be surround by pretty things, pretty places, they like fashion, art, dancing, this is like how people sees her... and her sun is in sagittarius, those like sports, freedom, reading, very thoughtful, like to travel a lot and discover new things and places, also like philosophy and stuff like that, this is how she sees herself. Her moon in aquarius, hate to connect with deep emotions ,they don't know how to be emotional, they don't know how to deal with emotions so they are kinda weird, more practical, the only emotion they like is the sensation of freedom and to be connected to future and what's to come, they like groups and feel good when they have people around them that like the same things and to have a goal or something to archieve together but with some personal distance bc they like to be alone and feel independent. Britney also has a Saturn, a very difficult planet, that puts limits on things, more organized and practical on her rising, Saturn also talks about progress with hard working... so she's very hard with herself too, this is probably why she started woking so early, and her movesΒ very on point, she puts a lot of pressure on herself with that planet on her rising... and this talks about being humble too.

I love you britney but

1. Omg she wants freedom I think she is reading exhale gurllls like two days ago I make a comment here like Britney if you really are not happy with this cship bullshit do something... and then this happens like wtfΒ 

and 2... Whats wrong with your make up ...Β :bcutelaugh:Β she is so real omg she just doesn’t care what people say ... we gonna love herΒ 

Β 

but anyway she need a glam team sometimesΒ 

The details! She hasn't sounded like this is forever it's like we're talking to in the zoneney. She sounds like herself. I don't know how to explain it I can't be the only one who notices this she just sounds like her.

Β 

P.s JT is an Aquarius :uknowit:. I know I know let it go lol I'll see myself out :wontcry:

Archived