New IG post- Britney loves freedom

Nowgettoworkbitch

Just now, 2K16NEY said:

She definitely pretended to read that book in a way to subtly tell the world she needs her freedom. Maybe indirectly talking about it is the only way she can talk about. 

:airpls: she's a smart cookie! Hear that, Ms. Penny? Britney would like her freedom back!!!!

The fact she’s talking about relationships might also be a subtle hint that she wants out of her contract with Sam.  The fact that she ends in a reflective note seems to me she’s rethinking Sam.  End him, Brit.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Are you deliberately being dumb? A lot of celebrities have social media accounts that are accessed by their “assistants” who post for them if they’re busy.  There’s definitely more than one person on Brit’s account as there was, for instance, no way in hell she would put out promo for her “daddy” when they weren’t on speaking terms. Not every post is her.  This one is. Can you grasp this concept now?

Which is exactly what I’ve been saying for months now but everyone here assured me that Britney didn’t have access to her instagram and her team was forcing her to post. You can go see it yourself in previous threads. Who’s actually dumb?

12 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Which is exactly what I’ve been saying for months now but everyone here assured me that Britney didn’t have access to her instagram and her team was forcing her to post. You can go see it yourself in previous threads. Who’s actually dumb?

They are forcing posts. That’s obvious. It happened around the time her freedom was first contested and as we saw, they used it as evidence to support themselves: oh look she is “free” and happy and we are doing a great job! But Brit is smart and using it to her advantage. If they relax the reigns, it’s good for her and I hope she flaunts her ability to weasel back some more control. 

Some posts are going to be fake used to meet the quota, some are going to be sly messages, and some will not be her at all. It’s nit fun to try and figure out what is what, but once she’s free, we can finally relax.

4 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Fortherecordney, is that you?

Literally bar the disastrous eye shadow she was giving me FTR feels all over. And she mentioned Scorpio 😍😍. P.s remember in the free Britney topic we were discussing star signs a lot at one point. Reaching like **** but maybe it's a hint she has read through our comments. 

3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Are you deliberately being dumb? A lot of celebrities have social media accounts that are accessed by their “assistants” who post for them if they’re busy.  There’s definitely more than one person on Brit’s account as there was, for instance, no way in hell she would put out promo for her “daddy” when they weren’t on speaking terms. Not every post is her.  This one is. Can you grasp this concept now?

Thats really stupid of course it's all Britney, if she had someone else post something on her account that she didn't agree with she would delete it.

5 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I love how according to exhale until yesterday it was Lou posting and Britney’s videos were forced by her team but now that there’s some content they like then it’s definitely Britney 

Nobody's saying she's the one posting, though. We're only praising the way she expreses herself.

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

FTR she doesn't actually have access to the internet :mj:

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

The fact she’s talking about relationships might also be a subtle hint that she wants out of her contract with Sam.  The fact that she ends in a reflective note seems to me she’s rethinking Sam.  End him, Brit.

Specially after the *** tape fiasco.

I was shocked yesterday when I watched the video! It reminded me of For The Record when she said that people don't really listen to her...Also, I find it very telling that she doesn't mention Sam's sign...I wonder if she is also using him in a way as a distraction and an escape? If it wasn't for Sam, I don't think she would have anyone to talk to or laugh with. 

This video is very telling - She wants out of the conservatorship (obvious for us...) but people needed to know from her mouth she is completely against the conservatorship. 

I hope her father and Loucifer pays either in this life or in hell, the consequences of their evil ways. 

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I was shocked yesterday when I watched the video! It reminded me of For The Record when she said that people don't really listen to her...Also, I find it very telling that she doesn't mention Sam's sign...I wonder if she is also using him in a way as a distraction and an escape? If it wasn't for Sam, I don't think she would have anyone to talk to or laugh with. 

Girl, I hope she's taking advantage of that boy toy ******** as well :bootyney:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I love seeing Britney so relaxed in front of the camera. 

Its curious she talks about Astrology because both Sam and Kevin have the exact same star sign, Aries. 

Oh but Sam is not like Kfed. He’s too handsome to be a douche. :tiffeyeroll:

25 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh but Sam is not like Kfed. He’s too handsome to be a douche. :tiffeyeroll:

Sam is on Jamie's payroll. He's signed NDA's, etc. allegedly. All he's doing is using Britney for money and celebrity imo. However, if he is bringing Britney happiness right now then I'm happy. I think she would dump him once she's free.

Archived