Jamie Lynn speaks out on unfollowing Britney.

2K16NEY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching JL again.

To anyone else who’s seen it. Does it look like she’s reading what she’s saying from a cue card or script because it looks to me like she’s moving her eyes downward and left to right as she speaks. Maybe she wrote down what she wanted to say or you know who did. Of course yeah she could call her sister or visit her. She makes a good point on the surface but it’s really plausible deniability. Like why would I do that? That’s stupid. But she did and Britney or whomever has access to her acct did the same thing. JL is lying badly.

57 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay but how does that explain Britney blocking her too? :overitkbye: like did someone hack britneys account too?

When you block someone on Instagram and you both followed each other, then you unfollow each other as a result. That doesn't mean the other person would have blocked them.

BS

In Jamie Lynne’s recent post (where she’s a little girl) she says to check her story for the “full story” 🙄

In the story she threw low key and unnecessary shade imo

She said something along the lines of, “this is was my choice and I have full control. I get to choose the future of my brand and what it looks like” (what brand) 

Anyway, not an exact quote but it seemed very pointed towards Britney and her situation! I mean, wtf you talking about JL you’re a nobody :ehidk:

After Brit posted the “go dark” post and they weren’t following each other.

I think Brit let her have it and JL got pissed so she blocked her then the backlash was toooo much so she’s backtracking.

I know I’m reaching but with everything else going on lately I wouldn’t be surprised!

Archived