Jamie Lynn speaks out on unfollowing Britney.

2K16NEY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Source: Jamie Lynn’s IG story.

Jamie Lynn says:

“I wanted to address something even though I shouldn’t because it’s so stupid. Someone got into my account and blocked my sister. I never blocked my sister and I never would. Britney is the absolute **** and I love and support her in every single way. Also, if I had a real problem with her, don’t you think I’d call her up or go see her, do you really think that I would block her on a social platform? come on people, the Spears sisters are fine, I did not block her, someone with way too much time on their hands - little **** stirrer - did. Love my sis and I love her post!”

Very interesting.

She clearly states that it was someone who went onto her account to stir the pot.

LOU IS THAT YOU? :mj:

Lol well she followed Brit but Brit still hasn’t followed her back yet ..... dramaaaaa

16 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Verrrry interesting. I believe her, tbh. If it was really her blocking Brit, she had to have known that **** would cause a stir and I would think that with a new show coming out, she wouldn’t want to be seen as publicly siding with her dad or anything else that blocking Brit might imply. Right? :thinkney:  Plus, I don’t see her siding with Jamie regardless if the allegations are true. This is all such a mess :/ 

I believe her coz Britney mentioned her in her latest post

It's so funny what y'all choose to believe. I like Brit and JL's sisterly bond but that explanation is suspicious to me. How would someone get control of her account and block her sis? I know she's got Lou Taylor on her team, but JL is pretty much like a regular person. She doesn't strike me as having someone managing her social media.

2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

It's so funny what y'all choose to believe. I like Brit and JL's sisterly bond but that explanation is suspicious to me. How would someone get control of her account and block her sis? I know she's got Lou Taylor on her team, but JL is pretty much like a regular person. She doesn't strike me as having someone managing her social media.

She definitely has a small PR team, doubt it's as big as Britney's though.

Archived