FINALLY! MTV UPLOADS 2003 VMAS IN HD! AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE. EDIT: THEY ADDED HER AFTER 2 DAYS. LOL

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This performance is so iconic but it’s such a random clusterf**k I love it so much :tifflmao: like honestly what in the iconic *** **** is going on. Love it so much. I miss the 2000s

also why do y’all want them to upload 2007 VMAs? The moment they do people will drag her in the comments and y’all will start crying and demand they take it down and question why they uploaded it in the first place (despite y’all begging)

21 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Christina’s name should be in the title.

like, now all of a sudden they'll pretend Missy Elliot was the main performer lol

They should've at least put something like "Madonna, Britney & Christina ft. Missy Elliot perform Like a Virgin Medley". Well, I don't know what's the limit, but I know it gives room for more

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

like, now all of a sudden they'll pretend Missy Elliot was the main performer lol

They should've at least put something like "Madonna, Britney & Christina ft. Missy Elliot perform Like a Virgin Medley". Well, I don't know what's the limit, but I know it gives room for more

It's because she's receiving the video vanguard award this year:mhmnod:

For the first time ever I realized the first face Justin makes before the kiss happens, like a ? face, was because he didnt get why the camera was all up at him. He was like ? thats weird, then some seconds later the kiss happens and his reaction couldnt be more genuine.

34 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

It's because she's receiving the video vanguard award this year:mhmnod:

I know, but still it's ridiculous when her part was minimal compared to, in this case, Xtina who was snubbed from the title. Or calling it "Like a Virgin / Work It & More" performance when Hollywood was the main song. 

It's as if we named the Nicki and Britney BBMA performance from 2011 "Britney Spears performs Till the World Ends & more" (I'd totally do it but it's not correct)

Archived