FINALLY! MTV UPLOADS 2003 VMAS IN HD! AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE. EDIT: THEY ADDED HER AFTER 2 DAYS. LOL

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was so easy to put this title since the beginning lol

Still putting Missy Elliot first. I mean, I like her and I know she's receiving the <Definitely not Michael Jackson> Video Vanguard Award but, she was just a guest in this performance. Whatever, at least it helped to finally get the video in good quality without Madonna's label getting it muted.

52 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

i miss this kind of performances.  It's beatiful, classy, dancy, so much fun. Everything is on top. Both girls Xtina and Britney looking ****, fresh and devoted. God todays awards r so boring in a lot of ways. 

same. I think Gagas Paparazzi performance is the last creative and interesting performance that I can remember.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think Gaga is cringy but the performance itself (costume, lighting, drama, story, choreo) was great in quality.

I think Madonna is kind of cringy now too but she is still great at perfroming

Also nevermind Pinks AMA perfromance of Try was better than Paparazzi

gty_pink_american_music_awards_thg_12111121120030626-granderson-pink-ama-story-tarticle-2235109-161A2F1C000005DC-826_634pink-amas-live-2012-billboard-1548.jpg2a9afa04f7fbf3dd645040671d6345a5.jpg

I didn't even remember that, but yeah, that's so much be-tter

On 8/21/2019 at 7:09 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Hollywood is such a bad song though :woopsie: If it wasn't for this performance I wouldn't have listened to it more than once in my life.

But it's true the "music stations always play the same songs..." part :mhm:

Honestly, when you have songs like "American Life" and "I'm So Stupid" on the same album, I can safely say that "Hollywood" is actually a stand-out on American Life. The production is pretty good, but the lyrics are kinda useless.

I still think the biggest travesty about American Life is the fact that they included the original version of "Nobody Knows Me" on it instead of the live version, which is actually a banger. :tbh:

Oh, wait, no, the real biggest travesty about American Life is that the original "American Life" video was scrapped and replaced with... whatever is on Madonna's official channel. :deadbanana:

Todd in the Shadows actually made many good arguments about this topic:

Archived