FINALLY! MTV UPLOADS 2003 VMAS IN HD! AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE. EDIT: THEY ADDED HER AFTER 2 DAYS. LOL

Toxic.Latin

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

And not only that, but other "haters" were also there like Avril or Eminem. And of course a Beyoncé before she was super overrated.

because they had just broken up ? :nicki2:

Well, they hadn't JUST broken up. They broke up in what, March 2002,and this was in August 2003. It's almost year and a half, so he clearly overreacted... :rihstare:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

Well, they hadn't JUST broken up. They broke up in what, March 2002,and this was in August 2003. It's almost year and a half, so he clearly overreacted... :rihstare:

Yeah, but it was the first time he was seeing this "new Britney" that goes onstage and performs along her rival, and kisses another woman, like, more than pressed I think he was in shock. No one expected that, and I think him less than anyone because I bet he thought he knew her very well, and this clearly showed him a side of her he didn't ever imagined. Britney had been portrayed as the bad one from this relationship after they split, mainly because of his declarations and that song, and instead of being ashamed or devastated, Britney was embracing this new persona the world had decided she was (it was super shocking that two women kissed and even more on tv lol) to her own advantage.

• Super Mods
On 8/25/2019 at 10:35 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, but it was the first time he was seeing this "new Britney" that goes onstage and performs along her rival, and kisses another woman, like, more than pressed I think he was in shock. No one expected that, and I think him less than anyone because I bet he thought he knew her very well, and this clearly showed him a side of her he didn't ever imagined. Britney had been portrayed as the bad one from this relationship after they split, mainly because of his declarations and that song, and instead of being ashamed or devastated, Britney was embracing this new persona the world had decided she was (it was super shocking that two women kissed and even more on tv lol) to her own advantage.

Yeah he ran his mouth all over Hollywood and to whomever want to his his sob story and she shut him up with just a kiss. 

She really is a femme fatale, silent but deadly lol

7 hours ago, kejotik said:

Have you realized now that the Xtina kiss part is longer, Madonna pressed her lips while "kissing" her. Like, she did not even open her mouth. Embarassing... 

It makes me giggle that right before Britney and Madonna kiss, Christina closes her eyes, so she doesn't actually see them kiss. Isn't it weird that the person who was the closest to them missed the whole moment? lol 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It makes me giggle that right before Britney and Madonna kiss, Christina closes her eyes, so she doesn't actually see them kiss. Isn't it weird that the person who was the closest to them missed the whole moment? lol 

I don't think she even wanted to look at Britney, the tension around that time :imdying:

I think immediately after the performance she started talking **** and got mad at people being shocked over the first kiss and forgetting she was there :whatitellu:

So in conclusion, she ignored the Britney kiss just like the world ignored her kiss :kiss:

4 hours ago, Commotion said:

I don't think she even wanted to look at Britney, the tension around that time :imdying:

I think immediately after the performance she started talking **** and got mad at people being shocked over the first kiss and forgetting she was there :whatitellu:

So in conclusion, she ignored the Britney kiss just like the world ignored her kiss :kiss:

Not only that she was there, but that she also had another performance independently

Archived