Britney Shows Off $6000 High Heels - New Instagram Post

Britneyarmy8

Where's Jamie 2015 Expense list about Britney money? So we can see if she bout these shoes and the real price, bcz from the target fake story I don't trust her IG anymore... Is not her for my opinion... 

If you have the link to the list, please put the link here, because I can't see nothing from Italy in the website of LA county... 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

She has worn them, see pic...

:shadelaugh: LMAO!! I mean does her team NOT KNOW this fan base’s impeccable detective skills by now!? :frenchy: Apparently not. FYI to Lou Taylor  & Team Cship: The Britney Army can’t be hoodwinked (when it comes to fashion). We know, we remember, we see, we have receipts!!!:nynod:

Lbr Britney would’ve forgotten about these heels anyway.:o

48 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay the caption is kinda insensitive given the fact that there are people who struggle each day and she's flaunting her $6000 shoes that she hasn't even had to wear :ehum:

Everyone in the comments section is pointing this out too and this might be a bad direction for her...

I think they do it on purpose as a F U to those of us who caught on to the Target shopping being done while Britney wasn’t even in the USA, not to mention the other financial mishandling of the estate. (Allegedly) But even when they try to spite us they always shoot themselves in the foot. Sadly their vindictiveness, arrogance and incompetence reflects BADLY on Britney which, of course, is exactly what THEY want. :whatitellu:

53 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

Is this her team's idea so that we should think that she can spend all the money that she wants? Nice try Loucifer, but i'm not buying it... :britclose:

Right!! They make it sooo obvious! :ririshade2:

10 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Y’all Britney is the same person who thinks will.i.am created it’s britney ***** we know she’s forgetful stop making a big deal out of nothing 

Remember in Stages when Brit was literally offended when asked how much her most expensive purchase was & she said it was none of their business.... yeah this isn’t Britney this is Robin Greenhill

I love it, especially if it's her.. The Target articles yesterday was Lou and Jamie, I really do believe they wanted her to look like crazy.

This is to prove - i can do what ever the **** I want with MY money. The photo is new, you guys think Lou went in without permission??

Not embarrasing, not trashy, actually kind of classy. Stop being sour ******* over nothing. As if she was supposed to only buy shoes from Kohls...

19 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I love it, especially if it's her.. The Target articles yesterday was Lou and Jamie, I really do believe they wanted her to look like crazy.

This is to prove - i can do what ever the **** I want with MY money. The photo is new, you guys think Lou went in without permission??

Not embarrasing, not trashy, actually kind of classy. Stop being sour ******* over nothing. As if she was supposed to only buy shoes from Kohls...

Britney doesn’t live alone... 

This is a deep debate here and on Twitter. I.... listen. Part of me is like, but why brag now? And part of me is like, do I really care?

No, is the answer to that second.

It is strange that this "humble brag" was pulled out after those articles, I'll admit. But I think things get too easily derailed with her IG ****, so I'm just.... :ipass:

Archived