Britney Shows Off $6000 High Heels - New Instagram Post

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

"LOOK HOW RICH I AM EVERYONE!" 

I don't buy that Brit posted that. Seems out of character. 

True but I also thought it was out of character for her to talk about her weight and then she started talking about her being skinny as a needle. Although she may be influenced by what people are saying (comments and her team) I think it’s still her.

How can anybody be offended by what she choose to spend her money on ???? The woman gives back all the time, she has donated to countless charities some public & some we don’t know anything about are you guys serious??? Beyonce, jlo, nicki, Rihanna, should I go on ? Are all some celebs who always show they expensive items that they purchase  where as Britney is usually in target items, and the one time she talks about something expensive she purchase you guys are offended I can’t with this fan base anymore 

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, falka said:
 Those Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears louboutin are hot.

Britney Spears infuriates fans by revealing she wasted $6,000 on her 'first pair of Christian Louboutin' heels four years ago and has NEVER worn them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7361315/Britney-Spears-infuriates-fans-never-wearing-6-000-Christian-Louboutins-purchased-years-ago.html :cackling:

For once the daily mail commenters aren’t dragging The **** out of her :waitwhat:

Can she not post a pic of some **** heels that cost a lot for once, damn. We will never be satisfied if we contradict ourselves as fans who all want different things. We always say there is some reason (or someone else) behind the reasoning of every post of hers. Let’s not label her to a certain stature of what she ‘should’ be like humble, innocent, strong, confident, shy, mean, forceful, independent, but let her do her thing. She posts such an innocent post of some shoes that cost a lot & it’s instant ridicule. Let’s be fans & not the media. 

13 minutes ago, Deisel said:

Can she not post a pic of some **** heels that cost a lot for once, damn. We will never be satisfied if we contradict ourselves as fans who all want different things. We always say there is some reason (or someone else) behind the reasoning of every post of hers. Let’s not label her to a certain stature of what she ‘should’ be like humble, innocent, strong, confident, shy, mean, forceful, independent, but let her do her thing. She posts such an innocent post of some shoes that cost a lot & it’s instant ridicule. Let’s be fans & not the media. 

No lies detected 

I consider some high fashion items, especially shoes/couture, are more like art pieces and aren't necc meant to even be worn on the regular. Or at all. Especially if they're limited edition or something / one of a kind. They're like collectors items.

No shaming from me! 

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Several of you are missing the point that most people are making - this post is uncharacteristic of Britney... my senses are telling me braggy Sam posted it with that douchy caption.  

And some of y’all don’t get it, if you guys have been saying for years that she doesn’t post on her account how we know what’s characteristic of Britney??? TBH we don’t really know much about her since this conservatorship took place she’s been in a bubble, now since she has full access to her account you guys can’t face the fact that she has changed & grew up from when she was candid with us back in the early 2000s  

• Super Mods

I don’t get what team b is trying to do with this post, like she’s s celebrity, $6000 is chump change when you see Jlo coming out of her house in outfits triple that cost. I mean Britney wears high end stuff all the time to events so this is them going for the reach. 

Also this is definitely out of character. Britney brags more about her bargain finds than her expensive items. Plus I think a 6,000 pair of shoes is not bad compared to a house, right Jamie? :gerlwat:

Isn't this whole situation ridiculous?   It was pretty suspicious that the shoe post was done right around the time fans were expecting the court hearing to begin though.  Oh well, I won't be dwelling on it.  I think for a change of pace I will focus on Katy Perry's growing problem of forcing herself on others......and the nation's distorted opinion that it's not abuse because she's a female. 

Archived