Britney Shows Off $6000 High Heels - New Instagram Post

Britneyarmy8

brithney-spears.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Fans were up in arms — or legs — after Britney Spears showed off a pricey pair of shoes she purchased and never wore.

“Four years ago I bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin snakeskin heels that were 6,000 dollars,” the 37-year-old pop icon wrote on Instagram on Thursday, along with a pic of the designer stilettos. “PS I’ve never worn them !!!!”

Commenters quickly scolded the “Work *****” singer over her not-so-humble brag.

“Britney, I don think u should be posting how much u pay for things, yes u can afford it and that’s great but it might be a little insensitive to those that struggle each day,” said one commenter.

“Auction them off for a good charity,” wrote another.

Others slammed the star for buying a product made from animal skin.

“Britney you’re my Queen, but please don’t wear animal skin. 🚫🐍,” said one critic.

“Congratulations on contributing to the painful suffering of an Animal for its own skin. And for nothing! Wow,” another wrote.

Yet another follower added, “@britneyspears as much as I love you, please leave animals alone. They are not fabric. They are sentient beings who feel the sameway you and I do. Please be compassionate. xo.”

But to quote Chris Crocker, many fans just wanted the haters to “leave Britney alone.”

“That’s right, show them you can buy whatever you want anywhere you want, it’s your money honey! 🔥” said a supportive fan.

“Rich legend! As you should bought what you want with YOUR MONEY,” exclaimed another.

“When did any other celeb have to justify their purchases? Let alone any other person? Y’all treat this woman like she’s a (non existent) welfare queen,” added one more.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/15/fans-slam-britney-spears-for-flaunting-never-worn-6k-louboutin-heels/

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, December02 said:

It's weird that this year she's talked about 3 things that she's barely ever mentioned before: going to therapy, weight, and dollar amounts. Here's the thing about this post though- why would you specifically say that you bought them in 2015, that you've never worn them, and that they cost that amount when she didn't buy them in 2015, she has worn them, and they're likely not that price? Like the photo of her with them looks like it's 2011 and unless she got them custom made or something, they dont make louboutins that expensive. I get having a bad memory, but why be so specific if it's almost all wrong?

Maybe she is confusing them with a different pair of shoes?

Also britney has proven  that she has really bad memory.

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You all are making normal britney fans who are concerned look like f**kimg lunatics with your constant conspiracy theories.

Her father, Lou Taylor and other key players in the conservatorship look worse getting clocked left and right on their lies/guilty behavior.

3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

What’s surprises me is some still think that it is Britney herself posting or that it doesn’t mean anything after what’s been uncovered and the extremely controlled environment in which we know Britney lives in  :tiffeyeroll:

This. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

You all are making normal britney fans who are concerned look like f**kimg lunatics with your constant conspiracy theories.

I actually agree. The shoe post is a non-issue, and really looks like more of a swipe for anyone assuming she only shops at Target. The IG is always a huge thing that turns into a bunch of derailing.

The only thing that makes me wonder is that... every time there’s a hot topic concerning Britney (like when people started saying she wasn’t seeing her sons much, that she reportedly has a lot less money then she’s supposed too...), she always come up with a new Insta post like debunking the “rumors.” It’s very strange how it always happen just when certain stories come out. Is it Britney clearing the air? Is it her team? Only they know.

15 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Lawd. Y'all are doing the most!

One minute it's Robin or Lou posting her IGs next minute it's Britney and she's giving a middle finger to her conservators.

:huh:

Exactly what I say.. What ever fits ones narrative I guess... Hard to keep up with some people, and thats why it's hard for some people to understand the free britney movement.

On 8/16/2019 at 3:45 PM, joanhs said:

People: Britney is to humble
Literraly Britney in a video after being angry with her brother :"I'm sorry, but I was too busy selling 50 mio, records" :beyfedup:

"In The Zone & Out All NIght" is iconic :pumped: it would be so cool if she'll do something similar again 

Archived