Britney Shows Off $6000 High Heels - New Instagram Post

Britneyarmy8

I dont mind Britney splurging or buying expensive things instead of shopping at target but Britney is on a salary. She only has access to her earnings through her dad and he would NEVER approve this. He goes through her expenses. Shes not even allowed to open a credit card let alone spend 6k on a single pair of shoes. If she actually bought something expensive Jamie would have made her return it. Something about this post is fishy. If she wanted to flaunt her clothes she would have done it while wearing them. If shes going to wear them in public then her team posted it but if we never see her wear them then maybe Britney posted it.

giphy.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney may not have post this, or if she did, she probably just forgot if she only wore them that one time, but they really need to turn the comments off on her posts. She’s been left with loads of negative comments. At the end of the day it’s her money. She can spend it on what she likes.

• Content Curators
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

well one thing for sure is that those shoes costed more than the production of piece of me tour 2018 :crying3:

Image result for britney spears piece of me tour usa 2018 mohegan sun

Image result for britney spears piece of me tour usa 2018 mohegan sun

i will never forget that mess @RealLarryRudolph

fun fact that same arena (only arena they picked for usa)

is the same arena they brought the circus tour to and they didnt even bother putting up the full stage

ugh think about what the gp thought

4 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

Nothing is right.. she used them and it was 2013!!! She wouldn’t forget when she “bought her first pair of louboutin” like that. This year everything’s been soooooo weird. If it’s really Britney, she’s being ironic af

She literally wore Loubittons at the 2016 VMAS, Lou is REACHING

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Several of you are missing the point that most people are making - this post is uncharacteristic of Britney... my senses are telling me braggy Sam posted it with that douchy caption.  

Hahahahha yes, sure... Sam was running around her wardrobe to find those high heel shoes just to post it... you are RIDICULOUS :ricackle:

10 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

now since she has full access to her account you guys can’t face the fact that she has changed & grew up from when she was candid with us back in the early 2000s  

Many of "Britney's" posts on IG actually make her seem less 'grown up' and more immature than she did in the early 2000s. It's a little embarrassing, really. :gross:

Just now, ImmaSlave4U said:

"Britney's" posts on IG actually make her seem less grown up and more immature than she did in the early 2000s. It's a little embarrassing, really. 

I really sometimes feel like real Britney has died back in 2010 when she gave up trying to get out of conservatorship and I think she started to get used to it and even I think she started to cooperate with her team to get some central benefits. 

Additionally I think being in conservatorship for this much long made her immature as she can't make decisions and feel their consequences and she is basically treated like a child so she eventually became one. She basically lives in the bubble and she got used to it. 

Britney from 2009 and from 2019 are two different people. 

Some of you seriously need to get a life. How is this post insensitive or anything? She can “buy” whatever she wants with “her” money. Plus there are other celebrities who are always posting about their expensive purchases and showing off their wealth (the Kartrashian, Rihanna, Beyonce, every rapper out there) but somehow they are never criticized for that?

Archived