Britney Shows Off $6000 High Heels - New Instagram Post

Britneyarmy8

Wow I can actually see Robyn going to Britney like

"omg Brit these shoes are so sick and cool how come you've never worn them? I think you should take a picture and post it on Instagram omg they are amazing people will love them! how much did you pay for them? oh wow they were $6000 ? that is just amazing mention that as well"

BAM!

in one single post, Britney Spears is wasting he money , she is anti animal rights, and she can't remember that she has already worn those shoes. 

Mission Accomplished :bedtime:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read between the lines guys. She is shoving a middle finger up to her team for trying to justify that she should be in a C Ship for spending her money how she bloody well pleases! WHY ELSE would she put up such a random post. Read between the lines guys. She is shoving a middle finger up to her team for trying to justify that she should be in a C Ship for spending her money how she bloody well pleases!

The way I looked at the post was that she find it ridiculous that she spent so much money on something she didnt even wore, like that she is making fun of herself that she did this. 

She isn't the type of person to brag about this stuff so I thought she is kind of embarrased she bought this. 

14 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

And some of y’all don’t get it, if you guys have been saying for years that she doesn’t post on her account how we know what’s characteristic of Britney??? TBH we don’t really know much about her since this conservatorship took place she’s been in a bubble, now since she has full access to her account you guys can’t face the fact that she has changed & grew up from when she was candid with us back in the early 2000s  

How are you so sure THIS is her posting?  There is no point in arguing because it is all speculation but I feel I have 20 years of watching Britney move and never ONCE has she bragged about the price of something publicly. 

Heidi Klum posts photos of her *** on some yacht.. That is litterally showing *** to poor people, and yet we all accept it. Blue Ivy wears Diamonds! 

18 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Britney doesn’t live alone... 

So you believe she lives with evil people leaking photos of her stuff to Lou?

1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

Wow I can actually see Robyn going to Britney like

"omg Brit these shoes are so sick and cool how come you've never worn them? I think you should take a picture and post it on Instagram omg they are amazing people will love them! how much did you pay for them? oh wow they were $6000 ? that is just amazing mention that as well"

BAM!

in one single post, Britney Spears is wasting he money , she is anti animal rights, and she can't remember that she has already worn those shoes. 

Mission Accomplished :bedtime:

Robyn is not around her anymore

35 minutes ago, joanhs said:

People: Britney is to humble
Literraly Britney in a video after being angry with her brother :"I'm sorry, but I was too busy selling 50 mio, records" :beyfedup:

She said 50 MILLION RECORDS, not 50 MILLION DOLLARS of records! :jackk:

As in I'm busy, that's why I asked that stupid question! My mind is busy thinking about my career all the time!

This was not about money even in the slightest! how can you even bring this up :mhmsureny:

50 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I literally saw her at the last POM show in October. Lou's company Tri Star is doing the accounting for the C-ship since Wallett left....Robin's still around.

She is not her personal assistent anymore, and havent been since all this **** blew up.

57 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

She does have an assistant for sure who is hired by her team.

What was the point of this reply honey? 

giphy.gif

She doesn't have a personal assistant, because there is no need.

44 minutes ago, joanhs said:

She is not her personal assistent anymore, and havent been since all this **** blew up.

She doesn't have a personal assistant, because there is no need.

Robin was never her assistant she just trailed her like one. She is a Tri Star Employee. She's there to keep an eye on Britney, there's literally videos from Japan of Robin positioning her for the cameras like a child...Robin was never her assistant. She even said "thanks Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill for counting my pennies" in the Femme Fatale booklet. Do your research.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-greenhill-26a33442

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Robin was never her assistant she just trailed her like one. She is a Tri Star Employee. She's there to keep an eye on Britney, there's literally videos from Japan of Robin positioning her for the cameras like a child...Robin was never her assistant. She even said "thanks Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill for counting my pennies" in the Femme Fatale booklet. Do your research.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-greenhill-26a33442

lol whatever fits your narrative :D She can't upload to instagram, but she can write in a booklet??
Kuzco said Robin took the photo, and I dissagree, that's all. Britney took the photo, it's really that simple. 

lmao people here acting like Britney doesnt buy expensive **** on her own and that this couldnt be her. She has shitty taste mostly but she also likes expensive stuff

all of her glasses are expensive.

CpHbuYeXgAAaxps.jpg:large

her bags are expensive.

e6cc3108b9249d9402abdb0dfd039264--design

There was even a thread here about her owning a bag worth 25,000 USD

her shoes are expensive and so are most of her clothes.

Also according to documents she spends around 70.000 USD a year on clothes...

It's weird that this year she's talked about 3 things that she's barely ever mentioned before: going to therapy, weight, and dollar amounts. Here's the thing about this post though- why would you specifically say that you bought them in 2015, that you've never worn them, and that they cost that amount when she didn't buy them in 2015, she has worn them, and they're likely not that price? Like the photo of her with them looks like it's 2011 and unless she got them custom made or something, they dont make louboutins that expensive. I get having a bad memory, but why be so specific if it's almost all wrong?

Archived