Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

Soni

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

The fact that they are deleting positive comments is disgusting and makes me wonder of the teams intentions. And there is evidence of fake accounts being used to further add negdtive comments.

Imagine Britney, who already has limited access to outside information viewing her comments (now as mostly negative). The impact this would have on her mental health, let alone her perception of her fan base would be dire.

This is utterly disgusting gaslighting and abusive of her team. There is no professional need to delete positive comments. This is manipulation and abuse. 

How can this get reported to those investigating the conservatorship?

But it is having an impact she has been lashing out at fans and paparazzi all week. And some people suggest team britney photo shopped britney's beach pics to make her upset 

This is sickening that they are trying to manipulate her perception like that. I don't think Britney is the one who has the problem here. This is definitely psychological abuse. Smh. :tiffsniffle:

Stay strong Britney. Your real fans still support you. My heart goes out to you girl. :hugs:

6 hours ago, Marlean said:

I think it might be that the word "freedom" is set as "off limits" in their algorithms right now. Try sending the same thing but with a different phrasing and see if it goes through.

The thing is, most of these people weren't mentioning FreeBritney or freedom. I can't find any of them, but most of them made it a point to mention that they merely left sweet comments, nothing to do with FB or anything like that.

Anyway, her team messed with the algorithms. Supposedly they've righted it since Lynne and Jansen called them out, but it's also why every comment was out of order.

When Britney started making instagram videos defending herself from fans, I knew someone had actively made her aware of some select fan opinions.

Even though Larry Rudolph left on ******* terms, he did make his exit officially known and that he had nothing to do with Britneys personal career.( though , that is a lie). Maybe he knew Jamie and crew we're going to manipulate Britney like this to remain in control.

19 hours ago, generation glory said:

This begs the question.

WHO is controlling Britney’s Instagram?:thinkney:

I swear it’s Lou Taylor. She can’t delete comments people leave on Britney’s Twitter posts. Only IG can be moderated and it’s more popular. If anybody thinks that public opinion can’t be negatively swayed by social media you’re wrong. Lou, Jamie and the rest want to continue the crazy Britney narrative. They want people to see the negative comments that have been left on IG. It’s all done on purpose. They need it to keep her in the cship, to control Britney and make millions off of her. Britney has no clue wtf they’re doing. These people are absolutely disgusting!!!

It's Lou's right-hand, Robin Greenhill. Press play, the video is timestamped:

Here's a post with photos of Robin, Jamie, Lou and her husband living their best lives on Britney's dime:

Does this seems strange to you?Her team and especially Andrew Wallet has been speaking in PUBLIC saying  that  he kept her away from ***** and alcohol since the beginning of the guardianship, humiliating her and leaving a bad image and now it seems strange because they elimine positive comments on Instagram?.Very obvious since 2009.They have never taken care of her and they have been very evident  for years, neither personally nor professionally a good professional por example, look at the good result of her client before publishing the photo/cover of Lucky Magazine.

If Brenda finds nothing wrong with this case then Jamie and Lou have paid there way once again to continue to keep britney as a prisoner. :crying3:

Like come on the writing is on the wall everywhere how shady this c-ship has been since it started! 

They really are doing anything now to keep britney away from any sort of freedom. They may of let the restraints go a little let britney have a small taste of freedom but then snatch it all away again and force her back into performing! Ahh this makes me so sad and angry ?☹️

Guys good news, the big tabloids are covering Lynne's post!!

Daily mail: "Britney Spears' mom Lynne agrees with fan account that suggests singer's team is deleting positive Instagram comments"

And similar articles on Us Weekly, OK! Magazine, In touch weekly and so on...

Team-Lou strategy has backfired SO BADLY, majority of comments support the idea that shady things are going on behind the scenes... The GP is getting aware! 

Archived