Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

Soni

4 minutes ago, Thelionheart263 said:

Guys good news, the big tabloids are covering Lynne's post!!

Daily mail: "Britney Spears' mom Lynne agrees with fan account that suggests singer's team is deleting positive Instagram comments"

And similar articles on Us Weekly, OK! Magazine, In touch weekly and so on...

Team-Lou strategy has backfired SO BADLY, majority of comments support the idea that shady things are going on behind the scenes... The GP is getting aware! 

I want all of this to get Brenda’s attention.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sooooo weird. Lynne seems to be concerned about the comments problem but...does she even know who handles her social media? there must be a reason why this happens. I guess some words are blocked, right? cos deleting them manually must be a pain in the ***

So when can we get these people fired? They are trying really hard to cover up their corruption huh? Well f**king sucks for you ******* because people are noticing what you guys are doing and this **** will get called out. Her Team better have some side jobs ready because I'm ready for these pricks to lose their f**king jobs and go crawl under a rock. :bedtime:

Archived