Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

Soni

47 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

OMG i was actually very unaware of this. They're going that extra mile now? They really want her down by any means it's creepy. 

I say we go on positive commenting spree. We really should flood the comment section with good stuff and block the bad ones. 

Well going by the "US" article, she actually was granted more freedom. So Lynne bought her an iphone and B really is using social media. Maybe they are trying to trigger her by the comments? IDK. Side note God the articles are so patronizing, "social media was curated for her own protection." Same **** they said as to why she had the flip phone " They were worried about having access to the internet because of what she would do." :byetina: 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also very telling that Jamie said his relationship with "Britney" has always been strained in court the other day.

Even more reason having a man control your entire life that you've never had a great relationship with probably contributes to Britney's sadness.

I think it's also very telling that statement of a strained relationship with his daughter shows more proof Britney didn't check into a mental facility due to her father's colon rupture.

Adding a cherry on top of that the alleged letter Britney wrote talking about her drunken father adds more fuel to this C Ship fire and get a job Jamie.

It's going to be a wild showdown and if true he scared Britney will get free prematurely it's too bad, I hope the courts and investigators find that Britney doesn't need this type of control via a C Ship especially by someone shes had a strained relationship her whole life.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think that Lynn deep down knows the truth.  I think she is trying to collect more proof to use against her abusive team. U guys remember? Lynne also hired an investigator for make me video leak.  

Wait wut? :jackk:

I didn’t know about the investigator 

Someone said that they're doing this to make Britney get out of control... and I agree with this 100%. Imagine you're mostly reading negative comments about your posts, you'd naturally start to doubt yourself and wonder whether the haters claiming you're crazy are right, especially since they make up the (fake) majority of the comments section...

This is truly disgusting :bthink:

The fact that they are deleting positive comments is disgusting and makes me wonder of the teams intentions. And there is evidence of fake accounts being used to further add negdtive comments.

Imagine Britney, who already has limited access to outside information viewing her comments (now as mostly negative). The impact this would have on her mental health, let alone her perception of her fan base would be dire.

This is utterly disgusting gaslighting and abusive of her team. There is no professional need to delete positive comments. This is manipulation and abuse. 

How can this get reported to those investigating the conservatorship?

Archived