Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

Soni

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This begs the question.

WHO is controlling Britney’s Instagram?:thinkney:

I swear it’s Lou Taylor. She can’t delete comments people leave on Britney’s Twitter posts. Only IG can be moderated and it’s more popular. If anybody thinks that public opinion can’t be negatively swayed by social media you’re wrong. Lou, Jamie and the rest want to continue the crazy Britney narrative. They want people to see the negative comments that have been left on IG. It’s all done on purpose. They need it to keep her in the cship, to control Britney and make millions off of her. Britney has no clue wtf they’re doing. These people are absolutely disgusting!!!

15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This begs the question.

WHO is controlling Britney’s Instagram?:thinkney:

I swear it’s Lou Taylor. She can’t delete comments people leave on Britney’s Twitter posts. Only IG can be moderated and it’s more popular. If anybody thinks that public opinion can’t be negatively swayed by social media you’re wrong. Lou, Jamie and the rest want to continue the crazy Britney narrative. They want people to see the negative comments that have been left on IG. It’s all done on purpose. They need it to keep her in the cship, to control Britney and make millions off of her. Britney has no clue wtf they’re doing. These people are absolutely disgusting!!!

Lou, Robin, Sam a

I told u guys. But u didn't believe me. Her team trying to manipulate her about her body image.They r setting her up. They are the one who is responsible for her plastic surgeries. Such as new nose. They  told Britney about her Hawaii pics didn't recieve good comments which it's not true. Majority of us loved it. They r showing her only bad comments. 

14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lou, Robin, Sam a

Do you think Sam A has access to Britney’s official IG account? I can definitely see Lou and Robin (under direct orders from Lou) deleting positive fan comments.

Remember the new article about “Britney fans are concerned over her IG posts”? Them deleting positive comments is done to show fans believe Britney is unstable. I think most of us can agree that she has ongoing mental health issues but that’s not to say that her IG is entirely reflective of her mental health. Truth is, some people will always view Britney as “crazy” but to intentionally delete  the positive, supportive comments clearly shows her handlers have ulterior motives. Maybe it’s best fans not post comments on her IG just post hearts instead ♥️. Cship team is literally using fans words against Britney to advance their sick agenda of keeping control of her + her money through the cship. Team Cship doesn’t actually give a damn about Britney’s mental health at all.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I told u guys. But u didn't believe me. Her team trying to manipulate her about her body image.They r setting her up. They are the one who is responsible for her plastic surgeries. Such as new nose. They  told Britney about her Hawaii pics didn't recieve good comments which it's not true. Majority of us loved it. They r showing her only bad comments. 

You’re ?% right!! It’s the truth!! I’m so disgusted by all of the manipulation!!

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Do you think Sam A has access to Britney’s official IG account? I can definitely see Lou and Robin (under direct orders from Lou) deleting positive fan comments.

Remember the new article about “Britney fans are concerned over her IG posts”? Them deleting positive comments is done to show fans believe Britney is as unstable. I think most of us can agree that she has ongoing issues but that’s not to say that her IG is entirely reflective of her mental health. Truth is, some people will always view Britney as “crazy” but to intentionally delete  the positive, supportive comments clearly shows her handlers have ulterior motives. Maybe it’s best fans not post comments on her IG just post hearts instead ♥️. Cship team is literally using fans words against Britney to advance their sick agenda of keeping control of her + her money through the cship. Team Cship doesn’t actually give a damn about Britney’s mental health at all.

He is filming material for Lou

6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Yup they were setting her up in LA with the paps staged photo to make it look like it's 2007 again, they probably hired that **** michael sitrick this crazy pr guy or someone of that sort  because the manipulation is strong ! It's on a politician level .

Archived