Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

Soni

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ImmaSlave4U said:

What IS the point? I have a life that doesn't  revolve around Insta comments and I'm pretty sure Britney does too. This conspiracy is stupid. 

The point is that they're manipulating social media to make her look bad for their benefit.

27 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Who really cares about Instagram comments though?

?:ririshade2:?

Well, Team C Ship, clearly. Plus there is that stupid thread informing us of all the shitty comments in some lame attempt to shame us for not seeing how "crazy" the videos appear. So them, too. :cackling:

i thought i was the only one that realised the top comments on her insta posts are all sayng she is crazy. it just doesnt make any sense. :mhmnod: 

and wow the fact that Lynne spoke up just left me speechless. 

maybe we should bombard Sam/'s insta next asking why are our comments being deleted and the ones saying Britney is crazy are still there. :xfactorlook:

They are trying to make her spiral...

This **** is absolute mental warfare against Brit. I’m sure dealing with the meds is bad enough let alone the insane levels of manipulation mixed in.

There is nothing in this world they dream of more than the opportunity at another 5150 during the investigation...

I don’t understand how her team thinks they can get away with this in the days of social media. Like we’ve been on to this, her bff is on to this and even her ******* mother is on to this. 

Surely a judge looks at more than jus what her heavily scrutinised team puts forward. The whole situation is crazy, not Britney. 

15 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

OMG i was actually very unaware of this. They're going that extra mile now? They really want her down by any means it's creepy. 

I say we go on positive commenting spree. We really should flood the comment section with good stuff and block the bad ones. 

I've been on a positive commenting spree since I was 17.. 

Archived