Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

Soni

UPDATE: Team Britney denies the allegations. 

"We unequivocally deny the absurd allegations that we have promoted negative statements or deleted positive posts from Instagram and are considering appropriate action," a rep for Spears tells Entertainment Tonight.

EARLIER:

Someone is deleting comments on Britney's new IG post again.
and it's (un)surprisingly comments that defend her.

Mine also got deleted

Spoiler

I was calling a girl (who said she was a fan but thought Brit was crazy) a fake fan because Britney has always been quirky like that (hence the countless articles about her fun Instagram)

Her post is filled with comments accusing her to be crazy (one high-rated post even making fun of her taking **** and popping pills) and it isn't helping her fight for her freedom.
Please report negative comments and like the positives.

EDIT:
Britney's mother also commented about HER comment getting deleted!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but who is deleting the comments? britney does record her videos, we're not 100% sure that she posts them, but does she ever comment on her comment section? or even like comments? i don't think so. it can't be her deleting them then. suspicious to say the least

i feel like her team advised her to make daily videos for instagram. she sends them and they posts them and monitor the feedback....

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

She does record her own videos nobody ever doubted that I think, but does she really really post them herself? I DOUBT IT because that would mean she would also have access to the comments people leave there which could be detrimental to her alleged fragile state of mind. I definitely believe she records the video, sends them to someone and that someone who has access to her account posts it

I've heard no. The USWeekly article that came out says they gave her full access to her social media recently, but I read, still not entirely true. She has more access than ever, yes, but she still has to have them approve of everything and post it. So you're right.

But yeah, not shocked that her team is manipulating the comments, too. Or still.

1 hour ago, WhatYouNeed said:

people actually waste their time reading instagram comments? 

I thought it was an option for trolls and bots :cackling:

Well true (especially since IG fans are weird, not judging them tho) but the media will nitpick ANYTHING!
They already started:
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/06/14/britney-spears-social-media-posts-have-fans-concerned-her-videos-are-scaring-me/23749574/?guccounter=1

Archived