Rep For Britney Denies Deleting Positive Comments Off Her Instagram

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Team Britney denies the allegations.  "We unequivocally deny the absurd allegations that we have promoted negative statements or deleted positive posts from Instagram and are considering

Is this the first time she is speaking publicly?

I told u guys. But u didn't believe me. Her team trying to manipulate her about her body image.They r setting her up. They are the one who is responsible for her plastic surgeries. Such as new nose. T

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

She does record her own videos nobody ever doubted that I think, but does she really really post them herself? I DOUBT IT because that would mean she would also have access to the comments people leave there which could be detrimental to her alleged fragile state of mind. I definitely believe she records the video, sends them to someone and that someone who has access to her account posts it

I've heard no. The USWeekly article that came out says they gave her full access to her social media recently, but I read, still not entirely true. She has more access than ever, yes, but she still has to have them approve of everything and post it. So you're right.

But yeah, not shocked that her team is manipulating the comments, too. Or still.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, WhatYouNeed said:

people actually waste their time reading instagram comments? 

I thought it was an option for trolls and bots :cackling:

Well true (especially since IG fans are weird, not judging them tho) but the media will nitpick ANYTHING!
They already started:
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/06/14/britney-spears-social-media-posts-have-fans-concerned-her-videos-are-scaring-me/23749574/?guccounter=1

• Like 2