Britney Spears lands movie deal with Sony to bring 'Once Upon a One More Time' to big screen.

indyRS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahaha anything to distract us and blindside us . What's next? ......i bet they're putting an album of unreleased songs as we speak and will release it when Britney is "out" . Then they'll either drag her down to shoot some videos ( just like blackout) or they'll release animated videos . 

And we'll be happy because it's new music. 

I’m so conflicted with all of this. She just wants out of all of this I’m sure. They’re milking it for everything she’s got left. I’m sure its hurting Britney. It’s so sad. I just want her to be happy. I don’t really know what to say. I’ll probably go see the play/movie eventually, but it’s so... you know, they’re only making money off of her at this point. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m so conflicted with all of this. She just wants out of all of this I’m sure. They’re milking it for everything she’s got left. I’m sure its hurting Britney. It’s so sad. I just want her to be happy. I don’t really know what to say. I’ll probably go see the play/movie eventually, but it’s so... you know, they’re only making money off of her at this point. 

I hate to admit it but anything they put out, I will still buy it if I like it. It’s like a double edge sword, if she looks passionate and alive then maybe I’m okay with it, it really is just wait and see. I’m hoping to see that even if they are just trying to milk money off of her at least give the girl creative control and allow her to dictate what kind of music or creative direction she wants to take (so that means back off Larry, we all know you like combing through your daughter’s playlist looking for what’s trendy right now as if he’s like that uncle you have that tries too hard with their douchey Ed hardy gear...oh wait he basically is that.) I just want her to have balance in her life, at this point it just seems they will never let her free but at least give her something to be excited about other than her kids. They micro manage everything that it basically sucks the fun and no wonder she looks miserable. She can’t even make a video message without them intervening. She might as well have strings tied on her. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I hate to admit it but anything they put out, I will still buy it if I like it. It’s like a double edge sword, if she looks passionate and alive then maybe I’m okay with it, it really is just wait and see. I’m hoping to see that even if they are just trying to milk money off of her at least give the girl creative control and allow her to dictate what kind of music or creative direction she wants to take (so that means back off Larry, we all know you like combing through your daughter’s playlist looking for what’s trendy right now as if he’s like that uncle you have that tries too hard with their douchey Ed hardy gear...oh wait he basically is that.) I just want her to have balance in her life, at this point it just seems they will never let her free but at least give her something to be excited about other than her kids. They micro manage everything that it basically sucks the fun and no wonder she looks miserable. She can’t even make a video message without them intervening. She might as well have strings tied on her. 

It’s all about that balance. If she’s happy then everything will be well. If she chooses to continue her career both performing and having new music it’s always best if she’s truly happy. And it seems as if she’s in love at the same time and if that’s going great it’s even more of a boost. She really shines when she’s in love. 

when they say "produce" it just means "her money" or "her songs/publishing rights" are being used for the project.

it's not like Britney is going to be in the studio screaming at the Britney-actor "you need to do 1000 pushup, fat ****" :badgirl:

"you need to stick your tongue out when the word has "L" letter :ehidk:

Stans are the worst.

It's not like she ever spent months working a project. It's obvious that she will be decisive in many aspects, but overall the production will be overlooked by others.

Managing some aspects of a stage production seems what she would do well considering that she worked with dancers for a long time etc etc it's different than having to deal with a mental illness that can be triggered by many things e.g. crazy stans

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s like a double edge sword, if she looks passionate and alive then maybe I’m okay with it, it really is just wait and see. 

This is the exact reason I refused to attend the FFT and POMT, despite having been a huge fan since 1998, and with both coming to my city and state, respectively.

Anyone with eyeballs and a functioning prefrontal cortex could clearly see she was f**king miserable and unwell during both tours, and I didn’t want to contribute monetarily to her misery, especially knowing she wouldn’t even receive control of said money.

It’s honestly surprising to me that it took this long for everyone else to realize she was being exploited. The majority of the FF press tour looked like a f**king ransom video:

jkuCWs.gif

tumblr_inline_n7fm0ogLf51qhg0kw.gif.

giphy.gif

tumblr_me41rl1hpB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

SpicyDaringClumber-size_restricted.gif

4fa1d234d1b61631e9958c68c2cb8e94.jpg

img_7747.jpg

britney-spears-awkward.jpg

This is essentially the only remaining way she could’ve made her unhappiness and discomfort any more evident than it already was:

tumblr_pebl6z4c8c1vgkun8o1_400.jpg

On 4/23/2019 at 3:10 PM, Shadow. said:

no one cared or asked for this. her team are so f**king stupid kim kartrashian could manage britney's career better :ipass:

Hmmm ... Kim ....

she’s trying to become a lawyer.. I wish she could swoop in and save Britney and have kris j start to manage b... but I’m in a dream reality huh 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

This is the exact reason I refused to attend the FFT and POMT, despite having been a huge fan since 1998, and with both coming to my city and state, respectively.

Anyone with eyeballs and a functioning prefrontal cortex could clearly see she was f**king miserable and unwell during both tours, and I didn’t want to contribute monetarily to her misery, especially knowing she wouldn’t even receive control of said money.

It’s honestly surprising to me that it took this long for everyone else to realize she was being exploited. The majority of the FF press tour looked like a f**king ransom video:

jkuCWs.gif

tumblr_inline_n7fm0ogLf51qhg0kw.gif.

giphy.gif

tumblr_me41rl1hpB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

SpicyDaringClumber-size_restricted.gif

4fa1d234d1b61631e9958c68c2cb8e94.jpg

img_7747.jpg

britney-spears-awkward.jpg

This is essentially the only remaining way she could’ve made her unhappiness and discomfort any more evident than it already was:

tumblr_pebl6z4c8c1vgkun8o1_400.jpg

Yeah the FF era looked even more shady and telling of how the cship was not good for her. I can’t believe people supported that era, number one singles isn’t worth the lack of passion in her eyes that we know and love from her.

This is brilliant to show how awful her team is telling us one thing then the next another. Too extremes. LIES. I think britney is too woke for the satanic deep state etc they want to pass her off as mentally unstable and doing some mad MK Ultra on her which is horrific the abuse they receive! They are scared she will expose them like so many others tried to do before and ended up sacrificed. Jamie = her handler.

Archived