Britney Spears lands movie deal with Sony to bring 'Once Upon a One More Time' to big screen.

indyRS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, justphil said:

How can a mentally ill, allegedly acting like a “2 year old”, on the brink of death, prescription **** abusing person executive produce ANYTHING?

”Doesn’t make sense does it?”

Exactly, I’m so lost at how she’s getting a movie deal as of right now. Why put this out right now like how bout when she’s doing better because I’m sure the project is not happening right away. 

Guys we need to boycott these mofos.. not buy  any other perfume, not buy any other ticket of a movie/play.. not even reproducing anything in spotify or youtube until we are sure she is okay.. and they are not abusing of her situation...! :decisions:

Those imges of her leaving the mental health center really broke my heart... poor girl...

Are you ******* kidding me?? Brit’s going through serious mental health issues and her team is more focused on where their next not earned dollar is coming from? A damn musical/movie, really?? And half of you are excited to see it and think this is what her legacy needs??? I’m honestly at a loss for words. What happened to #FreeBritney? I don’t care if I ever get another piece of work from Britney again as long as that means she’s living a healthy and happy life. It’s sad that her team, family, and some of her fans can’t say the same. :(

Archived