#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the problem here aren't her looks but how the two latest Instagram clips and the candids we've gotten look like they all come from three completely different times. 

It's almost like we've seen three different Britneys...........no not going there.:nochillbrit:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I remember telling members they were being overly dramatic when they said Britney was essentially at war with her situation, and that Domination’s cancelation had nothing to do with her dad who wasn’t really that sick. I knew the story sounded fishy (especially since she wasn’t even in the same state as him and Andrew Wallet mysteriously resigned after a huge raise), but I thought to myself, “Who am I to judge? There’s so much we aren’t privy to.”

From now on, I’m going to “keep it real” (as Britney would say) and call her team out whenever they present us with fake ****. I’m not being taken for a ride like they think they can do Britney and her fans.

Also, for someone who scared her family after she nearly “died,” WHERE IS THE FAMILY?

There was an eerie lack of mentioning her father's health in her IG posts too. Yup.

• Like 6

Team Spears: Britney is free, but mentally unstable. C-ship MUST remain for her own good. But look - she's out and about and living a "normal life."

Us: These photos are staged and all from the same company on direct hire by Team Spears. The IG video was coerced. The IG statement was NOT Britney. The fitness video is DAMN OLD. Bring on the freaking court date! :lessons:

• Like 7
45 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the problem here aren't her looks but how the two latest Instagram clips and the candids we've gotten look like they all come from three completely different times. 

Yeah but remember this is Britney, she looks wildly different even moment to moment. Chameleon queen :mcry:

Also I believe the workout vid was shot recently. If you look closely she's wearing that same little necklace she's been seen with lately

• Like 1